ForTehNguyen
02-26-12, 07:34
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915

austinN4
02-26-12, 09:38
Kudos to Judge Judy!

J-Dub
02-26-12, 09:39
WELCOME TO AMERICA, THE LAND OF ENTITLEMENT!

You can also describe it as the Nanny state, Welfare state, ect. You see not only does the federal government believe its their business to protect you from YOURSELF, which is insane. They also see the need to STEAL from citizens in order to redistribute wealth to those who are either A) To ****ing stupid to work B) Too ****ing lazy to work. or C) The very small percentage that are disabled and have no other recourse (no family to help, no savings, ect)

You can thank so many factors that have led us down this road, mainly you can thank the Govt. officials that have been bought and paid for by those who RUN the government. They want people to rely souly on the govt. to survive, they need the masses to 100% believe they cant make it without the government. WHY? Control, do as we say or we'll take away your handouts.......

An Undocumented Worker
02-26-12, 10:15
Sometimes I just want to say, "No I don't know what you are saying" to people who talk like that. Unfortunately, or fortunately, not really sure, I havn't had that opportunity.

montanadave
02-26-12, 10:37
That's a "third year college student"? WTF! That was money well spent.

I weep for the future of this nation. Because (and you can work your way through a laundry list of people, policies, and institutions to blame) we are raising (or, more accurately, "failing to raise") a generation of dumb ****ers.

Forget about all the rest of the crap. Stupid people are pulling this country down the shit hole.

VLODPG
02-26-12, 11:02
After watching that, If I said what I'm thinking, I would be in violation of this sites rules & possibly federal/state law! :mad:

Judge Judy should have locked him up for contempt.

Eurodriver
02-26-12, 11:13
I don't see whats wrong. He is just doing what is allowed and what he can get away with.

He is not the problem, he is the result. Government is the problem.

austinN4
02-26-12, 13:12
Correction: That was taxpayer money well spent.

uwe1
02-26-12, 16:46

I weep for the future of this nation. Because (and you can work your way through a laundry list of people, policies, and institutions to blame) we are raising (or, more accurately, "failing to raise") a generation of dumb ****ers.

Forget about all the rest of the crap. Stupid people are pulling this country down the shit hole.

Not necessarily talking to you, but many liberals believe that these entitlement programs are necessary to pull people up because they are all being downtrodden and forgotten, cards were stacked against them, if they only had a chance, etc...

This vid is another piece of proof that people who generally have it together will do ok for themselves and those who don't, won't.

The liberal media, pop culture, and "tolerance" all contributed to making excuses for these dumb ****ers to be, well, dumb...

This stupid piece of shit honestly believed that because he was 21 and she (his ex girlfriend) was 30, that's what she was there for (to pay for his living expenses)!

I pulled this exact vid on youtube. The comments are disturbing. Many people commenting believe that this moron should have gotten the money.

ForTehNguyen
02-26-12, 17:49
I don't see whats wrong. He is just doing what is allowed and what he can get away with.

He is not the problem, he is the result. Government is the problem.

this is true as well

austinN4
02-26-12, 18:36
I pulled this exact vid on youtube. The comments are disturbing. Many people commenting believe that this moron should have gotten the money.
Just more morons.

sjc3081
02-26-12, 19:00
As we used to respond to the NYPD Dispatcher
10-90NN

uwe1
02-27-12, 01:47
Just more morons.

Yes, as MontanaDave said, "a generation of dumb ****ers".