PDA

View Full Version : Give away prizes?

Boom
06-09-06, 20:21
Guys please give me some ideas on future give away prizes. What would you like to see be given away?

Most of the items given away these days are from Dealers or related gun industry companies. I am planning some really good games for the future including giving away full rifles. :D

Help me come up with some really good ideas.

Thx

Hobbes
06-09-06, 20:33
SPR mount!!!!!

If your giving away rifles maybe consider some nice glass too... maybe an accupoint...that would be sweet.

Griz
06-09-06, 20:53
If your giving away rifles maybe consider some nice glass too...

I'm a glass addict too... Any Nightforce dealers willing to give away a 1-4 NXS? :D

baffle Stack
06-09-06, 21:26
Anything M4 related is cool, whether it’s a $7 ranger plate or a nice LaRue mount. I would be happy to win either. Some things I would like include:

Almost anything Magpul or LaRue
Tactical Nylon (Like SKD/Eagle Universal chest rig) ETA: Sorry, I thought SKD was a sponser.
Sling setups (Like Blue Force’s Vickers sling)
Optics (EOtech is a sponsor. I would love to win a 552)
Lights (I've read nothing but good things about Grant's WGxx. A WGxx with a Snake Eyes bulb and/or rechargeable look nice. Pentagon's a sponsor too. )
CProduces Mags
A Daniels Defense AR10 rail would be killer for the AR10 guys, but then again any DD rail would make me happy:D

Ehh... I could go on and on, but I just looked at all the M4Carbine.com sponsors icons at the top of the page and I would be very pleased to win gear from any of them. Tango Down Gear (even a T shirt), Troy iron sights, an Vltor stock… all would make a great prize!

Ohh I got it, how about a carbine class;)

Colt6920
06-09-06, 22:26
How bout a Short Dot?:D

Voodoochild
06-09-06, 23:01
ACOG's, uppers, or lowers or a complete SPR rifle or just about anything.

baffle Stack
06-10-06, 03:06
1000 rounds of ammo.

subzero
06-10-06, 20:43
Ohh I got it, how about a carbine class;)

Best idea so far. Only thing better than having a carbine is shooting it a bunch and learning stuff. Same thing for handguns.

Stickman
06-10-06, 21:16
Guys please give me some ideas on future give away prizes. What would you like to see be given away?

Most of the items given away these days are from Dealers or related gun industry companies. I am planning some really good games for the future including giving away full rifles. :D

Help me come up with some really good ideas.

Thx

1. Parts kits. I don't mean a LPK, I mean something a little more involved that includes the upper parts as well.

2. Magazines. No matter how many you have, its always nice to have more, or to rotate some out for training status.

3. Good quality Bolt/ Bolt Carrier Groups.

4. Lights.

5. Rails.

6. Slings & mounts.

7. Training coupons.

8. Complete uppers.

While complete weapons would be a great give away, I think the above items are things that all shooters can use, and with the exception of #8, they are cheaper and would put more items out into the hands of the people. :)

olds442tyguy
06-10-06, 21:49
Literature. (Books, magazine subscriptions, etc.)

I think ammo is a great idea as well.

Firearm brand clothing. (Hats, shorts, sweatshirts, etc.)

LOKNLOD
06-10-06, 21:51
While complete weapons would be a great give away, I think the above items are things that all shooters can use, and with the exception of #8, they are cheaper and would put more items out into the hands of the people. :)

I tend to agree with this. I'd rather have more chances to win small but useful stuff than a shot at a big prize once in a blue moon. Not that a bigger prize sometimes wouldn't be cool, though...

baffle Stack
06-10-06, 23:12
A stripped lower would be nice, so would a knife.

Boom
06-11-06, 10:24
Excellent suggestions everybody. I guess many smaller items over single bigger items would be better for everyone.

Ammo is a great idea along with optics/scopes.

Hobbes
06-11-06, 10:28
Didn't even think about ammo, that would be a great prize...

Stickman
06-11-06, 12:10
Boom,

I think the biggest question with ammo would be shipping. If there is a way to deal with shipping costs, without you eating the bill, ammo would be great.

If it turned into something where it added aggravation, time, or additional funding, it just wouldn't be worth it from my point of view.

Hobbes
06-11-06, 12:34
Boom,

I think the biggest question with ammo would be shipping. If there is a way to deal with shipping costs, without you eating the bill, ammo would be great.

If it turned into something where it added aggravation, time, or additional funding, it just wouldn't be worth it from my point of view.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know that if I won 1K of free ammo, I'd be more than happy to cover shipping...

Boom
06-11-06, 15:53
Boom,

Stick thats a good point I did not think of that. I'll have to look into how I can handle shipping. Maybe Hobbes is right, hopefully the guy who wins will be willing to cover shipping costs.

KyBlaster
06-12-06, 15:26
A lot of good ideas so far.

My favorites besides full rifles.

Mags
Optics
Parts Kits
Furniture
Lowers
Ammo

If your giving it away I'm sure it will be apreaciated.

yakrat101
06-13-06, 16:34
I'm needing some of the Vickers slings from Blue Force Gear. (hint, hint):)

yakrat101