PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to a great company...

K.L. Davis
08-02-06, 22:24
...and a great guy.

We have all watched the PLW debacle taking place elsewhere and read the streams of diatribe and a plot worthy of an old Spy v. Spy cartoon - I do not (will not) want to comment on any of what has been said, but wished to take a second to comment on one characterization that is conspicuously missing from the pages and pages of postings:

I wanted to take a second to compliment Frank and POF for conduct that is above and beyond what is expected from both a professional and a gentleman.

If anyone has a right to jump in and relish in the carnage at hand, it is Frank... but rather than reap his just reward, Frank is nobely quiet and no doubt continuing to improve his product -- and readying to fill the impending void.

Thanks for a great product and truely professional business ethics!

>>>>>>>>>>>>> NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THIS THREAD IS TO COMPLIMENT POF - NOT TO SLAM ON ANY OTHER
PERSON, COMPANY, WEBSITE, ANYTHING!

M4C.NET HAS SET THE STANDARD FOR CONDUCT AS A LOT OF US SEE IT.
PLEASE CONTINUE THAT STANDARD.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DevilDog
08-02-06, 22:50
Real professionals are quiet professionals...

Sometimes the cliches are true! ;)

Boom
08-02-06, 23:51
I must say the man has class. My hats off to him.

DocGKR
08-03-06, 00:37
My hat is off to Frank DeSomma of POF--his behavior in that thread is professional and classy in every respect, despite inappropriate and uncalled for abuse.

As I posted on the top of page 13 (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=291035&page=13) of the disaster

VA_Dinger
08-03-06, 03:45
Frank does deserve some serious credit for riding out the BS storm and handling ever bit of it like a true professional.

Hardgear, LLC
08-03-06, 06:23
I have to agree......when he did respond it was with calm professionalism. My hats of to Frank.

Hardgear.

imported_C4IGrant
08-03-06, 08:43
Frank does deserve some serious credit for riding out the BS storm and handling ever bit of it like a true professional.

Agree. Frank was rode hard for a long time (with no help from the constant bashing).

C4

M4arc
08-03-06, 09:59
Yep, Frank maintained a professional demeanor through all of that and has always let his product speak for itself.

In addition to that "mess" I was equally impressed with the 10-8 thread where he showed that he's willing to listen to the real deal guys and make adjustments based on their recommendations.

Kudos to Frank & POF!

I will eventually buy one of his GP uppers.

BravoCompanyUSA
08-03-06, 10:52
Thumbs up to Frank!

I have a POF 9.25" shorty upper and it is excellent.
Now my partner wants a 11.5"
Talk to ya soon :D

SuicideHz
08-03-06, 19:17
I have to agree with everything said so far...

I have always put off even wanting one just because of the large fore-end.

In another post about the Bushmaster piston uppers, I commented on how the SBR upper with slightly modified M4 handguards seems to be the cat's meow.

I will buy from him one of these days.

This is also the same reason I didn't buy an AAC 9mm suppressor and instead went with Doug's Matrix9 for my 92fs. I never saw him engage in arguing that would have gone nowhere because of the way the other site handles their larger and paying partners...

CapnCrunch
08-06-06, 04:48
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Frank is a damn good guy.

Razoreye
08-06-06, 12:56
Anyone have a link to that thread?