PDA

View Full Version : The lack of Tinfoil..........

bigthicket
08-08-06, 16:13
Is very refreshing, can it stay that way?? Oh, how about a age limit too??:D

Razoreye
08-08-06, 16:44
No! im 11 and i airsoft lolz. arisoft is so much funner b/c it costs less and u can shoot ppl!!11! lollerz!!

The government is out ot get you! :cool:

This site is still growing... just wait. :p

admin_old
08-08-06, 17:03
Nice isn't it!? :)

Doing our best to keep it this way!

(moved from the AR forum since this thread is technically a general topic ;))

M4arc
08-08-06, 17:37
Is very refreshing, can it stay that way?? Oh, how about a age limit too??:D

Yes ;)

DevilDog
08-08-06, 17:39
...Oh, how about a age limit too??:D

Is that a lower age limit or an upper? ... just want to know if I should be worried! :eek:

LukeMacGillie
08-08-06, 18:04
So whats the best round to use on govt sponsored Zombies attacking your ammo fort?:rolleyes:

SuicideHz
08-08-06, 18:08
I broke two keyboards hitting F5 to refresh the home page. I never saw the AA banner here like I was hoping too...

Cyclic240B
08-08-06, 19:04
So whats the best round to use on govt sponsored Zombies attacking your ammo fort?:rolleyes:

The very secret 5.56mm 75gr. depleated uranium "DUAP-TG" with on board head seeking terminal guidance. :eek:

Rmplstlskn
08-08-06, 19:49
You best be careful...

The word is out that BATFE and the FBI, in concert with the DIA, decided that it took too many MANHOURS to log suspicious activity on ARFCOM and their results were unfocused. Their data showed that it was the more mature (often older), educated, technically-oriented members that were of much high probability to resist the coming Satori-inspired global vision. These people tended to be combat/military vets who actually believe that stuff written on that parchment called the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and worse, they understood what it all meant, unlike the younger, gov't schooled members.

Not only that, their data showed that the PREDICTIVE "domestic terrorist" profile could be further refined into groups who became proficient with assault weapons, stayed up to date on the technology and attended "shooting schools" as cover for their eventual desire to "push the reset button" on this "living document" government.

It was the strong opinion of the undercover operatives, as well as DoD itself, that came up with the idea to seperate the "sheep from the wolves," so to speak, by giving these "Higher Tier" pre-suspects of interest a perceived community of like-minded people fitting the profiles already stipulated. Thus, the M4Carbine.net came about... fully funded by "black bag" budgets and directly connected to Echelon and Carnivore.

I am taking great risk to post this for your warning. I will delete this message in exactly ONE DAY, at 2056 hours 09AUG06... unless I have already been compromised... :eek:

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rmpl (but not really)

M4arc
08-08-06, 20:44
Damn Rmplstlskn, I was just out your way for the weekend. I took the family out to the Charlottesville area to tool around and site see. On Sunday I raced at Oilville and then we headed back to the beach. Man I really love it out there!

SuicideHz
08-08-06, 20:51
How come none of you cool guys are out in IN by me? M4Madness is, but he's WAY south!

Rmplstlskn
08-08-06, 21:00
Damn Rmplstlskn, I was just out your way for the weekend. I took the family out to the Charlottesville area to tool around and site see. On Sunday I raced at Oilville and then we headed back to the beach. Man I really love it out there!

Yep, it is about as close to paradise on this earth... Those three Presidents knew a thing or two about geography before they finally settled here... I'm about 4 miles from Monticello... (Crud... now they know where I live... Where's my BOB?)

No good gun shops though...

Rmpl

M4arc
08-08-06, 21:03
Yep, it is about as close to paradise on this earth... Those three Presidents knew a thing or two about geography before they finally settled here... I'm about 4 miles from Monticello... (Crud... now they know where I live... Where's my BOB?)

No good gun shops though...

Rmpl

That's alright, I had plenty on me ;)

LukeMacGillie
08-08-06, 21:15
How come none of you cool guys are out in IN by me? M4Madness is, but he's WAY south!

HA, I just did the Plainfield IN to Lorton VA move a week and a half ago!

Texas_Soldier
08-08-06, 21:46
mylar-kevlar-ceramic blends are all the rage now, not only can they not read your thoughts you can't be shot in the head by alphabet agency snipers.

I like not having to wade through tons of crap here, I still like ARF for the humor, it's almost DU like in a way now.

Submariner
08-09-06, 06:57
Did someone say tinfoil? Nah, GOLDFOIL!:D