PDA

View Full Version : VA guys....Spotsy show this weekend

TOrrock
08-14-06, 22:05
Might try to get up there and take a look, I haven't been to this show before.

Southeastern Guns and Knives presents the Gun Show at the Fredericksburg, VA
Expo Center On August 19-20.

Just take I-95 to exit 130B (Rt.3 West). Turn right onto Carl D. Silver Pkwy
(Central Park). Cross Fall Hill Ave. and the Expo Center is a half a mile on the
right. Parking is free.

Please print this email out and receive a $1.00 discount off the admission
price.

Please forward this coupon to any of your friends. Please ask them to sign up
for future emails if they are not already on our list: www.guns-knives.com

The show hours are:
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm

Sincerely,
SGK, Ltd.

Southeastern Guns and Knives http://www.guns-knives.com

Voodoochild
08-15-06, 08:02
Anyone know of any good dealers going to be there. might be looking for a lower or other things.

kaiheitai17
08-17-06, 16:55
Probably be the usual suspects there. Trader Jerry, Dark Sun, Patriot, Wabbit Widge, etc, etc, etc...
Dark Sun usually has some Rock River lowers on his table.
The last couple of shows that I have been to there have been pretty decent. Not to the par of the Richmond Showplace, but much better than Dale City.:D

TOrrock
08-18-06, 17:06
I've never been to this show, so hopefully there will be some halfway decent stuff.

Mainly looking for quality 9mm Para in bulk, and 7.62x39mm.

I'll be out there Sunday morning....I'll be shooting IDPA at Rivanna in Charlottesville on Saturday morning.

LukeMacGillie
08-19-06, 13:42
Just got back from the show,

Not alot of high end gear, plenty of made in china airsoft crap,

there was a decent ammount of 308 SA, some Guat 556 and some wolfe AK ammo there.

my only purchase was a GGG rail mounted swing swivel,

Rmplstlskn
08-19-06, 22:36
Ammunitionstore had their SA 308 for $229 and J&C was $255, which was odd as J&C is usually the cheapest. J&C had a few crates of GUAT, Tier 1 as well. I was tempted but resisted...

Picked up the little pocket revolver I have been looking for from Zero-In, a NAA Black Widow mini-revolver with 2" barrel in 22WMR. Sometimes I just don't want to "gear up" with belt, holster, etc..., so this slips into my front pocket nicely and weighs little. I'm happy I found the Black Widow model with the Hogue-type grip... It fits my hand nicely, unlike the ones with the standard grip panels.

Got a new double mag holster to use in IDPA, some 22WMR ammo and.... oh yeah....

Ammunitionstore had a box full of decent (but dirty) FAL mags for $5.99 each. Many looked barely used... but as I said, very dirty/oily.

Saw GlocksAreGood and friend there...

I enjoyed it, but nowhere near as good as Richmond of Chantilly.

Rmpl