PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel Design Magwells

glock17fan
09-26-13, 13:51
Does anybody know if Sentinel Design is still in business or not. I have one of there magwells but want another one and can't find one or make contact with them. They are a great product and worth the money, but its like they have dropped off the face of the earth.

gun71530
09-26-13, 13:55
Austere Provisions still sells them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

glock17fan
09-26-13, 13:57
They still sell them but never have them. It seems like they are the only ones that sell them.

gun71530
09-26-13, 14:40
They still sell them but never have them. It seems like they are the only ones that sell them.

I would contact them, and see if they know what's going on with Sentinel.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

drtywk
09-26-13, 14:57
They are still in business, but the magwells are a very popular item and usually sell out in minutes. I would recommend signing up to be notified for when they arrive at Austere Provisions, but be prepared to jump on the notice as soon as you get it. I would also check the Ares Gear site, as he is also a dealer.

Keep in mind that the owner has a full-time gig at another major firearms manufacturer, so comms can be a bit scattered.

I have them on all my G17's and will be putting the G19 version on my 19's when they are available.

glock17fan
09-26-13, 15:25
I will do that again on Austere's and just keep waiting.

Robe
05-20-14, 14:12
I would like to ask again if anyone knows anything about Sentinel Design magwells? I cannot find any current info on the company or the magwells. I have found a website address and and a phone number for Sentinel Design on the internet. The web address is no longer valid. The phone number is no longer good. I have emailed Austere Provisions about the magwells and I never get a reply. I have had a magwell backordered from Austere and get nothing on it. Austere Provisions does not have a phone number on their website so I cannot call. Other posts in other places all indicate Sentinel Design and their magwell are dead. I sure hope not. It is a fantastic design and product. I would pay dearly for a magwell if I could buy one.