PDA

View Full Version : awahiri Releases Video Calling for Americans to Convert to Islam...

Bulldog1967
09-02-06, 15:51
I'll make sure I get right on that....now where were those pork rinds?

Link (www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,211886,00.html)

Al Qaeda No. 2 Releases Tape Inviting Americans to Convert to Islam
Saturday, September 02, 2006

CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahiri issued a new videotape Saturday along with a man identified as an American member of the terror network, inviting Americans to convert to Islam.

The 41-minute video, posted on an Islamic militant Web site, had footage of al-Zawaihri and a man the video identified as Adam Yehiye Gadahn, who has appeared in past Al Qaeda videos with the nom de guerre of Azzam al-Amriki.

"To the American people and the people of the West in general ... God sent his Prophet Muhammad with guidance and the religion of truth ... and sent him as a herald," al-Zawahiri said.

Gadahn and al-Zawahiri did not appear together in the footage.

"We invite all Americans and unbelilevers to Islam," Gadahn said, dressed in a white robe and turban with a long, thick black beard and a computer terminal in the background.

Gadahn, a 28-year-old American from California who converted to Islam, is wanted by the FBI in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States.

Voodoochild
09-02-06, 16:08
Convert to islam huh...No thanks I like being a American Devil. No back to my pulled pork sandwich.

HAMMERDROP
09-02-06, 16:31
missed my chance at a camel and many virgins... just threw a rack of PORK ribs on the grill ...yum yum besides who wants a virgin she is absolutely useless in the rack - we love our loose women here in the United States ... God bless them all Titties and beer !

Robb Jensen
09-02-06, 22:49
I say we convert Ayman al-Zawahiri to dust.

VA_Dinger
09-03-06, 09:12
It's just an attempt to legitimize their Jihad against the west in the eyes of the more “Moderate” (I.E. - Slightly less f**ked up) Islamic clerics. The CNN special I watched a few days ago stated that Al-Qaeda got into “Trouble” with some of them for not making an attempt to convert us before they launched the September 11th attacks. Apparently they skipped that part of the Jihad process.

Why is it that American’s or the West in general could not care less if the Middle East converts to Christianity, but these clowns will kill innocent American’s and even fellow Muslims to “Convert” us?

In reality that’s not even Al-Qaeda’s stated goal anyway, at least not yet.

Submariner
09-03-06, 10:20
Doesn't he know that inside every gook, oops, sorry, hadji, there's an American screaming to get out? All we need to do is replace Allah with Democracy.

Business_Casual
09-03-06, 10:49
I am not giving up bacon, period.

M_P

Submariner
09-03-06, 11:21
I am not giving up bacon, period.

And homebrew!:D

Pinnacle
09-03-06, 13:37
VA is right on with his post. I watched the same thing on CNN. It would seem that, as VA already mentioned, this is their weak attempt to legitamize their past and upcoming actions against the Western world in the eyes of the more moderate muslims. This should not be taken too lightly. I salute all of the men and women who daily make their living protecting me and my loved ones from these crazy zealots!!!

On a lighter note: pass the BBQ sauce for the pork ribs!!!!!

Bulldog1967
09-03-06, 22:55
I've got a bad gut feeling it is the prelude to an impending action against us. :mad:

Wayne Dobbs
09-07-06, 22:38
Bulldog,

I believe that you're correct. Gentlemen, they're about to do us again....or at least try. Mooslems are big on dates, so I would suggest your "systems" be up and running well especially on the 9/11 date. Not suggested to alarm, but for those of us who've been around them, they tend to do what they've always done and really don't seek to do anything different.

It does appear to be an attempt to legitimize an attack (future) on us "infidels".

Al U. 5811
09-08-06, 08:04
No shit they like dates. We got hit on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Years Eve, even the Marine Corps BDay. Stay vigilant!!!!

Bryson
09-08-06, 11:49
"We invite all Americans and unbelilevers to Islam," Gadahn said, dressed in a white robe and turban with a long, thick black beard and a computer terminal in the background.

Gadahn, a 28-year-old American from California who converted to Islam, is wanted by the FBI in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States.

Wow, surprise surprise he's from California. ;)

I wonder if they actually believe that all the stuff they do to us is motivating us to convert to their religion.