PDA

View Full Version : Taurus millienium g2 sighting trouble

Harrisboy2
10-30-13, 00:06
I've been reading online others that had a problem with their sights shooting low and to the left I called taurus and they are sending me replacement sights, anyone have this same problem and if so what did you do to correct it?

JSantoro
10-30-13, 08:43
OP asked what the time is. Frik and Frak respond with "Alaska!" Stellar work, that.

OP, now that you've had a chance to watch those two fumble at a cogent, balanced response like a 15yr-old boy trying to open a front-clasp bra....

(Hint: Maybe take the opportunity to go deeper than sinple brand-name-bashing, fellas? Especially since that's NOT THE QUESTION HE ASKED....!?)

To be fair, the fact that it's a Taurus means that the chance that there's an actual, physical, mechanical problem with the sights is higher than it might otherwise be. Yes, there's distinct reasons as to why that brand isn't looked upon kindly by anybody who takes this stuff seriously...

However...

Low-left is a common software problem for a right-handed shooter...I are one, been there ;)... This is only the most recent of many, many such threads where somebody asks about a low, left, or low-left trend in how their gun prints.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=139772&page=2