PDA

View Full Version : Glock Grip Mods

harm
11-16-13, 14:05
I bought my first Glock this year after a decade of saying "never". A Gen3 G20. And I love it. The gun is just a hoot to shoot & I love the 10mm.

Shortly after getting it I upgraded the sights (trijicon HD's). I've since moved to a 20# recoil spring. And I'm currently evaluating Aredondo Mag Extensions as a viable hi-cap option for a 10mm carbine. In short its rapidly become my favorite gun.

But I've got big hands. Last time shooting my high grip scorched me as I tore up my hand w some slide bite. Not the end of the world. I put one of the aftermarket beaver tails on & it seems to be kosher.

But now I'm wondering if there's not another way. Maybe leave the beavertail on and get a better grip. Is there a baseline for grip mods? Reputable sources of work? I am intrigued at the options but don't want to compromise such a phenomenal gun in the first place.

Your feedback is appreciated.
H

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ruchik
11-16-13, 15:07
Check out Diversified Firearm Concepts, Cold Bore Customs, or Robar. They all offer grip work, which includes molding in beavertail extensions.

SiGfever
11-16-13, 17:51
I recently installed "Talon" Black Rubber grips on my G26 and G19. These by far are the nicest grips that I have used and do not add bulk to the pistol. The grip is secure but not abrasive like the Black Granulate. Once they come out with them for my H&K USPc .40 I will order another set.

http://talongungrips.com/grips/glock/g20-g21.html