PDA

View Full Version : Unique model 52

jc75754
12-14-13, 14:52
I have acquired a unique model 52 22lr pistol. I have searched the internet and found very little info. I was hopeing that someone here could give me a bit more info like how to field strip the gun or where I might order parts.

I will post pics when I get home from work

Tzed250
12-14-13, 15:01
Try this site:

http://www.targettalk.org

One of the better locations for the discussion of target rifles and pistols.

Happy Hunter
12-14-13, 17:31
Love mine, gave a C note for it a few years back. Easy to take down, figured it out on my own. I took my NRA basic handgun class for CCW with it. It goes with me groundhog hunting case I have a wiggler.

jc75754
12-14-13, 19:11
Love mine, gave a C note for it a few years back. Easy to take down, figured it out on my own. I took my NRA basic handgun class for CCW with it. It goes with me groundhog hunting case I have a wiggler.

Would it be possible for you to explain how you break it down? I can't seem to figure out once the latch on the right side is fliped down.

Happy Hunter
12-14-13, 21:37
Sure, but I need to tear mine down to get it right. 1) lock the slide back 2) rotate latch on the right "down" 3) while disengaging the slide lock, pull the slide to the rear and lift up. When the slide is up in the rear, allow it forward, removing it from the frame. Reassembly can be aggravating.

jc75754
12-15-13, 06:15
Thanks, I broke it down and cleaned it thoroughly last night. it really is an interesting pistol. I will test for accuracy and reliability when I have my christmas vacation.