PDA

View Full Version : Delta Airlines... I hate em!

shark15
10-01-06, 11:57
Stay away from them if you ever have to fly somewhere. I flew with them for the 7th time last friday and saturday. 6 0f the 7 times have had a delay of 30 minutes or more and lost my bags 2 times.

This last time was the worst of all. This is what happened.
I get to the airport and get my tickets i was upgraded to first class due to having a very expensive ticket (about $1,000 more than normal cost, last minute ticket) so i went the the first class line. The said first was full so they still took my over weight bag but i would have to sit in coach but the second flight still had lots of first class seats open. After a few minutes the person said that the connection fight i had didn't exist. so they found another but it didnt have a first class. I said to my self were off to a good start.
I get my seat get my bag put away and then the flight atendant asks if i was traveling alone. I was so she asked if i would move so thsi couple could sit together. No problem! They told me it was a better seat it was by the door and i could streach my legs out. This is a 9 hour night flight i figured it would be a good move, They must of forgot to tell me the seat didn't recline back. And it was right next to the restroom so every three minutes someone would bump into me on there way there or when waiting in line they would trip over my feet or step on them.
I get to Atlanta for my 71/2 hour layover i couldn't get my ticket yet it was to long before my flight. I tried to take a nap at the gate my flight was leaving at according to my ticket. Of couse it was changed to another teminal. I get to the new gate and the change it again 3 hours later. I get to the new gate at 1:00pm flight is at 1:50PM. Girl gets on the PA and anounces the fight is delayed to 2:30. Of course its Delta!
After that I did make to my local airport and all is good 23 hours later 12PM Friday to 5PM saturday - 6 time zones

99medic
10-05-06, 12:54
D-DON'T
E-EXPECT
L-LUGGAGE
T-TO
A-ARRIVE

UVvis
10-05-06, 13:34
Who booked your tickets?