PDA

View Full Version : IWB for M&Pc w thumb safety

FLGator
07-13-09, 19:25
After a lot of research, I was just about to buy a Comp-Tac MTAC for an M&P9c that I recently ordered. I got the thumb safety model M&P and as I took a closer look, the MTAC specifies for M&Pc without thumb safety. Anyone have this gun? What are you carrying it in?
Thanks.

matt7184
07-14-09, 10:54
Raven makes what you need. I've been running them for a while now with my M&Ps and like them.

http://www.themalabarfront.com

decodeddiesel
07-14-09, 12:05
After a lot of research, I was just about to buy a Comp-Tac MTAC for an M&P9c that I recently ordered. I got the thumb safety model M&P and as I took a closer look, the MTAC specifies for M&Pc without thumb safety. Anyone have this gun? What are you carrying it in?
Thanks.

I carry an M&P9c with the thumb safety in an MTAC daily. I don't know why their site makes the distinction, but it works just fine.

FLGator
07-14-09, 12:57
I carry an M&P9c with the thumb safety in an MTAC daily. I don't know why their site makes the distinction, but it works just fine.

Good to know. I really like the design. Thanks.

decodeddiesel
07-14-09, 13:14
Good to know. I really like the design. Thanks.

No problem. I really love this set-up for my CCW, enjoy!

jaydoc1
07-14-09, 21:48
No problem. I really love this set-up for my CCW, enjoy!

I carry my G19 in one and just ordered one for my new M&P9 FS. Super comfortable and very thin.

davidk
07-19-09, 00:13
I like the Kydex holsters by Fist. www.fist-inc.com

Terry
07-23-09, 15:36
Raven

FLGator
07-23-09, 16:04
I ended up getting an M-Tac. Just arrived last night but seems great so far. I even did a half-assed cartwheal in my living room and everything stayed in place. I'll probably also get a CCC looper to see how I like appendix carry.