The new PIG Drop-Slider Sling is a culmination of years of shooter experience and input, that helps maximize the strengths of the single-point design, while eliminating it's critical weakness- the transition of your carbine or SMG to your center line. Other single-point sling designs hang your primary weapon directly in the way of your knees, impeding mobility, and in some instances striking the operator's groin. The only way to prevent this with traditional designs is to completely rotate the main sling body, which requires a deliberate and long pulling motion.
Enter the PIG Drop-Slider Sling, which has a short "Pigtail" that attaches to the body of the sling with a metal rectangular ring, allowing full speed transitions to deposit your primary firearm to the lowest point in the loop- which is on your side, and NOT in your way. Both the Mk-1 and Mk-2 (bungee version) offer you a host of unique features and options.
* Lightweight 1" webbing minimizes bulk while retaining strength and function.
* Tubular nylon "Pad" enhances comfort while reducing bulk and stiffness.
* Emergency release buckle that disengages the sling loop so the operator can get in an out in a hurry.
* Choice of 3 different "Pigtails" for attaching to weapon (available separately).
* Pigtails allows for modularity and gives a secondary release capability.
* Made in USA!
To order the PIG Drop-Slider Sling, select the Pigtail attachment of your choice. Each Pigtail offers a different attachment mode, and features a side release buckle for quick and easy removal of the host weapon from the sling body. This setup also allows you to keep several different firearms setup with Pigtails that can easily be clipped into Drop-Slider bodies. You can have one Drop-Slider body configured for use over light clothing and another for use over heavy body armor, and a host of clip-in weapon systems via an array of multiple Pigtails.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:42.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.