Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Light and Knife photo thread

Feedback Score
    Attachment 47512

These days it's these lights. That's all for now.
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    How do you like that malkoff? I'm looking for a new pocket edc light and keep coming back to this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    It always comes on. I've dropped it a bunch and no issues Battery life is good. Light is clean and crisp. Great size. Recessed button allows you to stand the light up while lit. It's a little slippery.

It pisses me off but I should've sent it back a year ago. It has 3 levels but they kind of come on in any order they feel like. Sometimes bright 3x in a row. Sometimes low comes on first. No rhyme or reason. Malkoff doesn't know to be fair. Mine may be a 1 off issue.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    How does Nitecore and Fenix stack up in a durability perspective? They have amazing lumen and water resistance specs but overseas manufacturing.....

Also, similar question regarding the cheaper spyderco models, they’re significantly cheaper just wondering if anyone has any performance feedback. Probably overseas manufacturing again

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Some of the top rated and better Spyderco are made in Japan and Taichung and aren’t cheap. Can’t speak to the lights.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The cheapest Spyderco I've ever owned was the Endura.
    It was pretty good until I lost it
    But I believe every single spyderco I've ever had was made in Japan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Malkoff MDC 1CR123 body with VME head. The VME head allows any M31 or M61 drop-in to be used. Malkoff lights are bomb proof.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Malkoff Wildcat v.6 on MD3 body with Tricap tail cap, Raven Concealment pocket clip;

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast