Page 1489 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489149014911499 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,890 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Best way is to sign up for alerts on all online dealer sites or there is a group on Facebook called Dealers Of The Knight. You will find things there before anywhere else.
    Thanks so much - it looks like that group created by these angels https://nsarmory.us , is no more sadly

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Still trying to track down a 14.5” Colt SOCOM barrel, and a Surefire 4-prong flash hider.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Still trying to track down a 14.5” Colt SOCOM barrel, and a Surefire 4-prong flash hider.
    Proven Arms just got 4-prongs in stock for $275. Not cheap, but not the most expensive I’ve seen either:

SOCOM 4-Prong Flash Hider

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ACR_Scout View Post
    Proven Arms just got 4-prongs in stock for $275. Not cheap, but not the most expensive I’ve seen either:

Wow, that is obscene. I'm not sure who has them cheaper, but that price seems way up there.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wow, that is obscene. I'm not sure who has them cheaper, but that price seems way up there.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. The last one I bought was $150.00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. The last one I bought was $150.00.
    I went back to research this a bit. You all may know this already - I've kept an eye on SF4P sales over the last few years with mild interest, but I've never been a Mk18 cloner or anything like that, so I've never seriously considered buying one. It's been common to see them sold for anywhere from $200-$300 in forum marketplaces when they show up, since they were only sold to the military (and Geissele for their original URG-I uppers), and only made it to the private sales through surplus dealers or under questionable circumstances. Just for additional shock effect, there's an eBay seller who sold four last month - two for $350 ea and two for $325 ea (crazy):

surefire muzzle brake SF4P SOCOM Nsn Model

Apparently I missed out on Surefire releasing these to commercial dealers this past summer after years of only selling to the military. Hammer_Man, I'm guessing that's when you bought your last one.

Surefire lists it on their website now (but says "Contact Dealer"):

SOCOM 4-PRONG FLASH HIDER - $149.00

I found two online dealers that list them for that price, both out of stock:

DSG Arms: FH556RC-1/2-28 SUREFIRE SOCOM 4-PRONG FLASH HIDER

Presample Depot: Surefire 4-Prong Flash Hider (FH556RC-1/2-28)

I'm a longtime DSG customer, so I'm trying a backorder with them since they offer an additional First Responder discount (makes the price $130.15). I have a project in mind for one. I'm not sure if Surefire plans to release more to dealers, but Proven Arms just got those in stock a few weeks ago. They commented on another forum about the "market prices" driving the cost of another item that they seemed to have priced higher than normal, so not sure if they are inflating the price or paid more to get their inventory through another source.

Apologies, that was a longer post than normal for this thread, but I wanted to offer some context.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looking for a new LMT SOPMOD stock (not B5). Can’t seem to find one in stock anywhere.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looking for an Arisaka Defense 1" Ring Mount for the Centurion CMR rail.

They're out of stock everywhere and I'm not even sure they're still in production. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    A buddy's SBR project for a H&K needs a A3 collapsing buttstock. If you have a lead on either an A3 or and A3 (F) please let me know.

I suggested the BT collapsing stock, but he wants the retro look.

Page 1489 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489149014911499 ... LastLast