Page 226 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 1261762162242252262272282362763267261226 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    Was just about to post this. Got an order in myself.

Would only let me order 500 rounds. Shipping is flat $16 and change.
    Thanks for that! I was just about to post this. I also received an e-mail from Oakland Tactical today - they're getting a shipment of 10 Colt LE6900s (free float) rifles and selling them for $1150 - phone orders only starting at 1PM EST TODAY... I would buy one but don't want to sleep on the couch for a week. You're welcome...

Specs from the e-mail:

DETAILS Colt LE 6900 AR-15 Rifle Series Light Carbine

Semi-Auto

Matte Black

Six Position Collapsible stock

223 Rem | 5.56 NATO

1-30 rd. Magpul Pmag

16.1" 1-in-8"

Matte Black Full Floated Barrel

Single Stage Match Trigger

Aluminum Hand Guard
    Last edited by Shao; 01-22-13 at 11:47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGmoney View Post
    Anyone who ordered lake city from PSA yesterday I just got this email.

Dear loyal Palmetto State Armory customer,
    We regret to inform you that due to an error with our inventory systems we over sold on the Lake City 5.56 NATO ammunition in the ammunition can. We will offer a full refund for the amount that you were charged. We will be happy to put you on a backorder list and give you first opportunity to purchase this product when it comes back in stock. Palmetto State Armory thanks you for your cooperation in this matter and we are extremely grateful for your loyalty. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We will have our professional customer service staff standing by ready to offer support and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to continuing to do business with you in the future to meet all of your firearm needs. Again we sincerely apologize for this error and your account will be refunded in full.

Best regards,

Palmetto State Armory
    200 Business Park Blvd.
    Columbia, SC 29203
    Sorry yours didn't get through... crap now I'm sweating my order

Getting really tired of "IN-Stock" being "oops" back ordered... case in point:

Just ordered an Aimpoint CompM4s and mount from Larue Tactical... was all in stock etc last night. Log in this morning and Backordered 1-3 weeks... absolute crap. /rantoff

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-55gr-fmj.html

Federal XM193F 5.56mm 55gr FMJ 11.99/20

I know PSA is bringing drama lately but.....
    Last edited by ARonBoard; 01-22-13 at 11:52.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekel View Post
    Edit: looks like I was behind on posting this.

Midway has some 5.56 in stock. Came out to .47 per round fr me after shipping.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/449...25-boxes-of-20
    Sweet, thanks.
    The product info at the top says that it is 55 grain but in the specs at the bottom it says it is 52 grain... hopefully its just a typo.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know... I've ordered much from PSA... I understand that they must have a huge workload right now, but for the sake of goodness, they need to hire more people to help with shipping. Every order I make with them seems to take at least a month to get here. No matter how good some of the deals are, sometimes it seems like I'm backordering everything I buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconscott View Post
    Sweet, thanks.
    The product info at the top says that it is 55 grain but in the specs at the bottom it says it is 52 grain... hopefully its just a typo.
    I noticed that too but ordered anyway - must be a typo - they call it M193 which would set it at the 55 grain mark - I'm more apt to believe that one mistake is more probable than two...
    Last edited by Shao; 01-22-13 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    Stupid question -- are LPKs something they could ban or stop production of? I don't see how, but not sure if I should be stocking up on these while available or can wait until after all the madness subsides.
    Not a stupid question. Thanks to the genius of the AR design, it could be easily reproduced by a machinist if retail sales were banned. Could they ban you from making pins and springs, too? Yeah, good luck.
    "Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws." --Calvin Coolidge

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Who has uppers in stock....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turboedbug View Post
    No one that I can find.. even though I wanted a middy next, I decided that you can never have too many uppers. Missed out on the PSA upper that they had on sale AGAIN... I had it in my cart and was checking my spare parts to see if I needed to order one of their lower parts kits and by the time I figured out that I didn't, it was sold out... Oh well... maybe next time...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turboedbug View Post
    Email Monty at Centurion Arms
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    You know... I've ordered much from PSA... I understand that they must have a huge workload right now, but for the sake of goodness, they need to hire more people to help with shipping. Every order I make with them seems to take at least a month to get here. No matter how good some of the deals are, sometimes it seems like I'm backordering everything I buy from them.

I noticed that too but ordered anyway - must be a typo - they call it M193 which would set it at the 55 grain mark - I'm more apt to believe that one mistake is more probable than two...
    I ordered two lpks with the moe grip and stock two weeks ago from PSA. No shipping notice or anything yet.
    Last edited by jamesbern; 01-22-13 at 12:25.

Page 226 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 1261762162242252262272282362763267261226 ... LastLast