Page 3 of 1515 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wingspar View Post
    Thanks for the help. Their sight was a bear to get registered on. Kept messing up billing and shipping addresses, but I finally got it straightened out somehow. I know not how. The gun is ordered. Thanks a bunch for the heads up. I was just about to plunk down $300 more for the same gun.

No where in the process was I asked for FFL info. Do they contact you later for that, or do they just check out the shipping address I gave them, which is my FFL?
    There was a small note at the bottom of the rifle description that said to contact them with your FFL info.
    Here it is:

Firearms must be delivered to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer (FFL) in your state of residence and DSG must have a signed, legible copy of the receiving dealer's license prior to shipment. Please verify your local and state laws and make prior arrangements with your dealer prior to purchase.

They will require that your FFL sends them a signed current FFL license copy to them via email or Fax.
    They will not ship the rifle until receive and verify the FFL license.
    No exceptions.
    Last edited by 45auto; 03-06-12 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itllgrowback View Post
    You probably meant to ask the OP, but it was just an LPK in my case, so no FFL needed.

That is odd though. I'd call them in the morning with the FFL info. It seemed like they use a "shared operator" kinda thing, but they'll get you through to DSG and you can get it sorted out.
    Yea, in my excitement, I really didn’t read your post carefully. I’ll send them an email tonight, and give them a call in the morning. I thought it was odd they didn’t ask for FFL info.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 45auto View Post
    There was a small note at the bottom of the rifle description that said to contact them with your FFL info.

They will require that your FFL sends them a signed current FFL license copy to them via email or Fax.
    They will not ship the rifle until receive and verify the FFL license.
    No exceptions.
    I didn’t see that note. Just talked to my FFL, and he just faxed their license to DSG Arms and they should have it first thing in the morning when they arrive for work. I’ll still contact them in the morning to make sure they got it and everything is ok. Thanks for the help.
    Gary

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    .....Thanks for the help.
    You're welcome.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Those aren’t going to last long. I’ve never heard of DSG Arms. How are they to deal with an order online?
    Great online seller. I got my 6920 from them last month for $945

Feedback Score
    Those aren’t going to last long. I’ve never heard of DSG Arms. How are they to deal with an order online?
    I got mine from DSG a couple of months back for $945. Fast shipping. Since they have raised their price by $50, it appears that prices will go up across the board.
    BE AN ORGAN DONOR.
    You can give the gift of life to as many as 50 people!
    It takes less than 3 minutes to register.
    Go to: http://donatelife.net/register-now/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've used DSG ARMS quite a few times now. They are GTG

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I have to give DSG Arms a big thumbs up. I ordered my 6920 last night, long after they were probably closed, had my FFL fax them his license last night, and this morning they said they had the FFL info with my order, and this afternoon the gun shipped and they sent me a tracking number. That is just awesome. I had a look around their web site and facebook page today. They certainly have me for a customer.
    Gary

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
    If I had the money, I would buy one to go with my other 6920.

Alas, I'm closing on my first house on the 30th - must save my pennies.
    Ahhh pshhhh. Just tell the wifey you bought the rifle is to protect your investment.

And as others have said, dsg is good to go. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the last 9 months or so and it all has shipped very soon after i ordered it. Usually next day.
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Where can I get a multicam wrap for my peltor earpro band. I've seen them around in pics but can't seem to find them.
    "You get what you pay for"

Page 3 of 1515 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast