Page 329 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Re: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hammer_Man View Post
    Stripped DD 16" lw chf barrels at their home site.

https://danieldefense.com/16-5-56mm-1-7-lw-profile.html
    Thanks. Looking for the barrel assembly for my brother in law & he wants the complete assembly with pinned GB. DD has had almost everything but that in stock this week.
    Last edited by mtdawg169; 01-30-13 at 15:52.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Colt 20 rounders $27.00

Colt 20 rounders $27.00 at G and R

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...on&key=SP62103

Feedback Score

30 Round Tapco Aluminum $22.99 Cabelas in stock

Feedback Score

Complete AR

Before I did any research, I bought an Olympic Arms Plinker Plus flattop AR15. After doing some research here, I'd like to buy a DD, LMT, BCM, or Colt. But of course, every vendor I've checked is out of stock and not accepting orders.

Is anyone aware of any vendors that are out of stock, but accepting orders for these brands?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceGunGuy View Post
    Before I did any research, I bought an Olympic Arms Plinker Plus flattop AR15. After doing some research here, I'd like to buy a DD, LMT, BCM, or Colt. But of course, every vendor I've checked is out of stock and not accepting orders.

Is anyone aware of any vendors that are out of stock, but accepting orders for these brands?

Thanks.
    Best thin to do is watch this thread and buy everything you need to build. Seems the only way to get a rifle at the current moment.

I have built a 14.5 middy in the past two days. It's expensive but I bought high quality parts. All I need is a BCG and a rail.

Edit: call DD directly. I believe they are takin orders in certain versions of rifles again.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 01-30-13 at 16:07.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    The hardest thing to find is a lower and a BCG but it can be done. Check this thread regularly and you should be able to get a complete upper and a lower built. Also sign up for email notifications of everything you want. Rainier arms should have some lowers soon, BCM said BCGs in February.

Also, I think you can call Daniel Defense and order a couple models for delivery in a few months.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone, going to call DD this afternoon. For general use is there a particular model that's recommended?

I'm digging through the website now, so don't feel like this must be answered and thanks again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceGunGuy View Post
    Thanks everyone, going to call DD this afternoon. For general use is there a particular model that's recommended?

I'm digging through the website now, so don't feel like this must be answered and thanks again.
    The consensus on this site is Bravo Company (BCM), Colt, and Daniel Defense (DD). Out of these three you should buy which ever one is in stock, cheapest, and/or in a configuration that you like. Keep in mind this is pre-panic mentality. Good luck finding anything from any of these three companies right now!

Other companies that are in high regard are Lewis Machine and tool(LMT), Larue, Noveske, and Knigts (KAC). Some people like spikes and Palmetto state armory(PSA). I would've avoided them before the panic because they are a untested but in this current climate i'd snatch up a spikes or PSA: BCG, upper, or lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    It's a shot in the dark ... I have a better chance of guessing when my wife will be mad for no reason.
    "If your not using an aimpoint, you need to take a ****ing piss test." -LAV

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNeanderthal View Post
    The consensus on this site is Bravo Company (BCM), Colt, and Daniel Defense (DD). Out of these three you should buy which ever one is in stock, cheapest, and/or in a configuration that you like. Keep in mind this is pre-panic mentality. Good luck finding anything from any of these three companies right now!

Other companies that are in high regard are Lewis Machine and tool(LMT), Larue, Noveske, and Knigts (KAC). Some people like spikes and Palmetto state armory(PSA). I would've avoided them before the panic because they are a untested but in this current climate i'd snatch up a spikes or PSA: BCG, upper, or lower.
    I'd also add that Rainier Arms makes some nice stuff. I have one of their lowers and they are nicely finished.

To keep my post on topic... PSA has Magpul STR and ACS-L stocks in stock in both commercial and mil-spec.
    ••••••••••••••••••••
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buffer Tech has NHMTG 30 rounders in stock $20...

http://www.buffertech.com/M16-30-rou...-new-P148.aspx

Page 329 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast