Page 428 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 3283784184264274284294304384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I apologize that this doesn't exactly fit the thread description but I figured it was close enough. I'm wondering if anyone can identify the grip stop/rail cover on the lower rail of the below rifle. I'm aware magpul has one now similar to it but it's multiple pieces whereas this looks to be on piece. I like the slimness of this one as I plan to use it on a TRX rail without installing a 1913 rail section.

Illegitimi non carborundum
    "Yet another project to spearhead the charge into financial ruin...."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GotBoost2JZ View Post
    I apologize that this doesn't exactly fit the thread description but I figured it was close enough. I'm wondering if anyone can identify the grip stop/rail cover on the lower rail of the below rifle. I'm aware magpul has one now similar to it but it's multiple pieces whereas this looks to be on piece. I like the slimness of this one as I plan to use it on a TRX rail without installing a 1913 rail section.

Made by KAC- Knight's Armament

Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Its part of the Knights Armament Panel kit for the URX 3 and 3.1 rail.
    Last edited by 1GIG; 02-11-13 at 16:41. Reason: Edit to remove repost of picture.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Anyone know where I can find a Black Magpul UBR in-stock?
    Support the NRA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Good luck on that one. I bought two of the last seven Top Gun had in stock, shared the link here and they were gone in like five minutes - I believe those were the last anywhere. I've been looking daily. My theory is that Magpul is focusing production on Pmags so that's why even little things like MOE trigger guards are even starting to be gouged.

I'll give you this link, but I've never dealt with them -

This place is showing in stock and allows me to add it to my cart... order at your own risk:

http://www.rockmountaintactical.com/...ors-MAG330.htm

EDIT: They have Pmags for $40 which is in line with current pricing, so I'd say they're probably good to go. They take Paypal so it's easy to get your money back if they don't ship.
    Last edited by Shao; 02-11-13 at 17:38.

Feedback Score

Re: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Gen 2 PMags

http://www.surplusammo.com/magpul-ge...er-mag211-blk/

*EDIT*Sorry I didn't see the price before I posted a bit pricey
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Wolverine6G; 02-11-13 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Quantico Tactical, woodbridge VA store, has them in. I stopped by their today (they no longer have any magpul magazine followers--but I do).

I don't think their online system tracks their store inventory so you would probably have to call that store. You may also have to explain exactly what you are looking for as the staff is not overly knowledgeable. Mostly college students who work there. They had quite a few ACSs, CRTs, SRTs, and a few UBRs and other magpul access. I did check and they were charging retail.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine6G View Post
    Gen 2 PMags

http://www.surplusammo.com/magpul-ge...er-mag211-blk/

*EDIT*Sorry I didn't see the price before I posted a bit pricey
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    To hell with surplus ammo. They're a bunch of price gougers and the locals like myself don't support them. They pulled a shady move at one of our gun shows; bought all the mags from other vendors at the show then turned around and sold them at a higher price,right in front of everyone.

UBR instock OD only https://stonefirearms.com/index.php?...&product_id=91

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ben370 View Post
    Gunjoker isnt an in stock item.

Page 428 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 3283784184264274284294304384785289281428 ... LastLast