Thread: 5.11 Tactical Hydration Systems

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

5.11 Tactical Hydration Systems

Does anyone actually use a hydration system with their hydro compatible 5.11 gear? I have the Rush72 and Moab6 packs and I would like to get some hydration systems for them. I recently retired the Rush72 as a range/travel bag in exchange for a full time BOB. I am a total noob as far as camelbak/hydro setups go. I cant seem to find any info as to what type/size system works best with these bags. Could someone help me out please before I die of thirst THANKS!

Mods: I wasnt sure whether to post this here or in the gear section. Please move if need be.
    Last edited by Evil Colt 6920; 03-07-12 at 03:38. Reason: )
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Colt 6920 View Post
    Does anyone actually use a hydration system with their hydro compatible 5.11 gear? I have the Rush72 and Moab6 packs and I would like to get some hydration systems for them. I recently retired the Rush72 as a range/travel bag in exchange for a full time BOB. I am a total noob as far as camelbak/hydro setups go. I cant seem to find any info as to what type/size system works best with these bags. Could someone help me out please before I die of thirst THANKS!

Mods: I wasnt sure whether to post this here or in the gear section. Please move if need be.
    5.11 packs I've seen take conventional bladders and tubes, and provided routing for them. Smaller packs may need a 70oz bladder, but the larger Rushes take the 100s without a problem. Read up on the different bladder vendors and options.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    my moab 10 takes the 1.5l hydration packs I have one but havent used it yet with the moab.