Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Detroit be the first of many cities

Feedback Score

Could Detroit be the first of many cities

Take No Prisoners: Self Defense Killings in Detroit Spike to 2200% Above National Average; Justifiable Homicide up 79%

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...up-79_02102012

Could this be the beginning of what is coming to many cities.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

I read that link in some other threads here.

I said it there and I will say it again, good on the retirees for standing in the gap and not going quietly in the night!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I read that link in some other threads here.

I said it there and I will say it again, good on the retirees for standing in the gap and not going quietly in the night!
    +1
    Those pieces of shit need to die off.
    The world started a downturn when everyone did away with the guillotine and killing the people who were sentenced to death right away.
    These criminals need a reason not to commit crimes and go to prison. Just about all their "boys" are already in prison and that's where they recruit and shit.
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    In many of the liberal Cities the citizens, would be left without any means to defend them selves or family. But I don't feel sorry for them as they gave up their 2nd amendment rights for a since of safety, believing the government will always come to their aid.

Feedback Score
    Ok look, I am giving away OPSEC and letting you know I live in the City of Detroit. Actually I did until last week, where I luckily moved to the boonies.

I have lived in Detroit for 42 years. That doesn't make me an expert on anything, but by God this City is so ****ed up I think I am an expert on that.

Let me set the record straight. Detroit is unlike any other city in America. Detroit is truly a third world country city. Yes, English is the language, but any other reference to civility is gone.

Robbery, Rape and Murder is the name of the game. I shit you not. I personally have had more friends murdered than have died of natural causes.

I hear gunfire every day. My 10 yr old daughter made a comment when we were up camping... "Dad, I don't hear any helicopters, gunfire or sirens." Seriously, what does that tell you???

I'll add more to this as time goes on, but that's my intial comment.
    Last edited by TimL2165; 02-12-12 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TimL2165 View Post
    Ok look, I am giving away OPSEC and letting you know I live in the City of Detroit. Actually I did until last week, where I luckily moved to the boonies.

I have lived in Detroit for 42 years. That doesn't make me an expert on anything, but by God this City is so ****ed up I think I am an expert on that.

Let me set the record straight. Detroit is unlike any other city in America. Detroit is truly a thrird world country city. Yes, English is the language, but any other reference to civility is gone.

Robbery, Rape and Murder is the name of the game. I shit you not. I personally have known more people murdered than have died of natuaral causes.

I hear gunfire every day. My 10 yr old daughter made a comment when we were up camping... "Dad, I don't hear any helicopters, gunfire or sirens. Seriously, what does that tell you???

I'll add more to this as time goes on, but that's my intial comment.
    If you lived there for 42 years that does make you an expert. I much rather here from some one who actually lived there then the watered down news we usually get.

PS. Keep camping with your daughter, it will build memories that will be invaluable in the future.
    Last edited by Robryan; 02-10-12 at 23:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Robryan View Post
    If you lived there for 42 years that does make you an expert. I much rather here from some one who actually lived there then the watered down news we usually get.
    That's fine. I just want you to know that I'm not standing here telling everyone that i'm an expert on the City of Detroit. Believe me, there's lots of other people willing totalk about that.

Feedback Score
    So here we go...

What do you want to know about the City of Detroit?????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TimL2165 View Post
    So here we go...

What do you want to know about the City of Detroit?????
    Well first what happened to Detroit, was it the Major industries moving out and why did they move out, Unions,Political or they did not modernize or all of the above, and when did the crime waves start.
    Like to know from some one who has lived through it, was it rapid or did it just slowly happen and I would be interested in what happened to the people that remained as compared to the ones that moved out.
    Last edited by Robryan; 02-11-12 at 00:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ill tell you what I KNOW about Detroit..and Philly... and DC.. and Chicago..and almost EVERY other major city in the United States of America.
    As a former OTR driver with well over 1.25 MILLION miles under my belt, I have have been to all these places HUNDREDS of times.
    Been to parts of these cities that even people who have lived there all there lives have never been.
    And Ill tell you this..WITHOUT EXCEPTION... these cities are absolutely
    utter shitholes. Absolutely third world. Trashy, filthy, animalistic inhabitants and surroundings. Complete RED LEVEL alert status every time I went in one.
    I see Eastwood's commercial, and I thought MY GOD, WHAT TOTAL
    PROPOGANDA. Fella's, Ive been around. Ive BEEN to third world countries, Ive been across Mexico, and Im here to tell you, the US AINT NO BETTER. We have as many ghettos, as many burned out nieghborhoods, as many deadly dangerous places here as anywhere in the world. Go to our "finest" cities, take Philladelphia for example.
    I could take you to places 10 minutes from where our Founding Fathers sat and signed our Constitution, where I QUARANTEE you that you wouldnt stay the night, or even walk the street in daylight.
    You couldnt tell it from Beruit. Go to DC..the supposed Capital of the free world...5 minutes from the WhiteHouse and youd be in fear of your life.
    Want to know the hell of it?
    WE TAXPAYERS PAID FOR EVERY DIME OF IT, AND PAY IT STILL EVERY DAY.
    This is one reason of many I came off the road and will never touch another truck for the rest of my life, period.
    I could tell stories that last all night long about what Ive seen in this country, you wouldnt belive me anyway.
    United? Huh, hardly. One Nation....nope.. not even close.
    Ive seen behind the curtain, and it aint pretty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast