Thread: Hand held angle light

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Hand held angle light

I saw a video the other day featuring Ken Hackathorn, he was talking about the Crimson trace laser and it's advantages. During the video he was using some sort of small hand held angle light that I have not been able to identify. It most closely resembles the streamlight knucklehead or the fenix MC11 angle light. If anyone can help me identify it I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    First Light Tomahawk or Liberator maybe?

http://www.first-light-usa.com/
    Last edited by DWood; 03-12-12 at 16:38.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wow looks like you nailed it on the first post. I think it's the first-light tomahawk. They are a little pricey but I think I will look to pick one up. Anyone have any good websites to grab one?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure it was the Tomahawk he was using in that video. I like the design of it and would like to try one out, but they're a bit too expensive for me. I don't have any advice on where to buy one.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My wife has a Liberator for canine search and rescue work. Well built but too expensive for my likes.

The Tomahawk is interesting and there were some new ones on ebay also and they were reasonable. I saw a Tomahawk on ebay being sold buy a police officer for $105. Some despise ebay but I'm ok when it's a good deal..
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score

RE: Hand held angle light - Win one March 31

First, thanks for your interest in our light! You're right, the light in the Crimson Trace video is a First-Light USA Tomahawk.

Second, if the cost to pick up one was a bit high you'll be interested in this; we are giving away a tactical light to one of our Facebook fans on March 31 (and each quarter thereafter). All you have to do is 'Like' us on Facebook to enter.

http://www.facebook.com/FirstLightUSA
    First-Light USA
    www.first-light-usa.com

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Try Ray Allen or Leerburg. Both are working dog supply companies... One or both carry these, just can't remember which.
    Last edited by Campbell; 03-15-12 at 19:33.
    "I would rather be the hammer than the anvil."- Rommel

Owner: Hangar 18 Custom Coatings

Feedback Score
    Ray Allen does carry our products if you'd like to pick one up there. Or, if you prefer to shop online you can purchase directly from us on our web site.

http://www.first-light-usa.com/our-products

If you need help or have questions just let us know, 877-454-4450.
    First-Light USA
    www.first-light-usa.com