Thread: LDI DBAL-I2

Feedback Score

LDI DBAL-I2

This is one super sweet laser device that performs absolutely awesome in the field both day and night.

The visible 532nm visible green laser is a Class IIIA while the 835nm IR laser is a civilian legal Class 1 device.

Using the visible green during broad daylight it is good out to almost 100 yards and at dawn or dusk it is good out to 300+ yards pinpoint dot. The IR laser at night is good to much further than I ever hunt...

Using a helmet mounted PVS-14 and the DBAL-I2 IR laser @ 175 yards this 275 pound boar hog dropped dead in his tracks when the Barnes 70 grain TSX over 25.0 grains of Hodgdon BLC-2 severed his spinal cord.

Last edited by SkyPup; 03-12-12 at 08:13.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Nice review and thanks for the pics.

I have a DBAL I2 and love it. I had to send it in for the battery drain issue but since I got it back in Dec, I have had the same batteries installed without issue. Actually looking for another one, I was hoping some deals would pop up with the release of the DBAL D2.

Feedback Score
    I've got a DBAL-D2 on early order from TNVC for my other rifle, the IR illuminator on it is awesome!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I just wasn't ready to commit 1500 for it, but the D2 is impressive.

Feedback Score
    The visible green laser works extremely well with the Olight M3-X out to 225 yards for shooting without any sights at all, just the laser and flashlight beam....

I shot ten rounds @ 225 yards into <5" diameter circle at night just using the laser.

Also put some bacon on the table with it too...

The tenderloins were marinated in Worcestershire Sauce, Brown Sugar, Orange Blossom Honey, Bread Crumbs, Bacon, and Gorgonzola Cheese and it all melts in your mouth!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice shoot. I have been considering Dbal I2 for night hunts.

Feedback Score
    Here is the same view during the day, it is 225 yards out to my game cam feeder tree.