Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd AR build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    The thing I don't like about the BAD lever is, that there is no adjustability, with the Schuster...you can adjust it by simply bending it to the conture you want it.
    That definitely is a plus. How stable is the wire? Does it give or bend when you press it?

I don't have an issue with the positioning of the bad lever, actually pretty good for me to manipulate the bolt catch in both directions. But again I haven't tried anything else

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngbp04 View Post
    That definitely is a plus. How stable is the wire? Does it give or bend when you press it?

I don't have an issue with the positioning of the bad lever, actually pretty good for me to manipulate the bolt catch in both directions. But again I haven't tried anything else
    The wire is pretty stable, I havent noticed any give. I guess it's just personal preferance, I prefer the extended bolt catch on the outside of the trigger housing, in a more natural position for my index finger to manipulate quikly. My cousin has a BAD lever on his MP15....I just found it more akward to manipulate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12