Thread: Trijicon HD owners.....

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Trijicon HD owners.....

Is your front sight completely filled with clear coat to the point that the clear coat is flush with the front of the sight or is the clear coat concave within the sight?

I ask because I bought two 9/40 Glock sets, one of each color. The clear coat on the yellow front sight is concave while the orange front sight is totally filled with clear coat and may even stick out apast the front of the sight a little. My problem with this is that there is so much clear coat showing that it easily reflects light blocking out the front sight color.

Thanks for your time

Feedback Score
    I have HD's on two M&P's. They are the yellow/green and both of the front sights are concave.
    We are the first Warrior class in any Civilization to be provided with weapons and no belief system...... Dave Smith

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have two hd fronts in yellow they are concave, but i noticedf while handeling a newer set the clear coat is much more glossy than mine. I dont know if it wears down or a different batch?
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have two sets of orange HD for Glock. Both appear to the clear coating flush with the sight. If you are concerned about seal integrity with the seals you might call Trij and see if this is normal.

Feedback Score
    I have a set of Orange on my G19 that were put on a little less than a year ago and a Yellow set that I have on my FS M&P 9 and bother are flat. I never really never noticed a glare when shooting. You can see a glare when looking at an off angle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine are flat. They will shine a bit when I'm on a certain indoor range and am lit from floodlights from above (~10' ceiling) and behind, but not otherwise.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have a yellow set for a Glock. The clear coat is flush. There is noticeable bubble in the clear when viewed up close, however it is not visible in use.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a set of the Orange HDs on a G23, my clear coat is flush with the sight and I get alot of glare off of it. Even in interior rooms with a single lightbulb. Its kind of annoying but I got them for about $50 less than they usually go for online and wanted Night Sights so they'll have to do.

I wonder if rubbing a little matte clear coat model paint on it will help with the glare?