Thread: PACT MK IV manual?????

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

PACT MK IV manual?????

I've had the above unit for many, many years - never used it. Well - after a few moves - the chrono components and the manual have disappeared. While I don't care about the chrono screens - I'm now going to start shooting at a range where I could actually use the timer - but I'll be damned if I can figure out much on it (partially because I've never used any type of timer before, combined with the fact I'm a geezer technophobe:).

PACT doesn't seem to have the manuals online at their website. Anyone know where I might find one posted????

Barring that..... Anyone have a manual for that model that, perhaps, has a "summary" page of commands you might be able to scan and send to me? It would be MUCH appreciated:)

IF so - jmoore1911@att.net

TIA

john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just e-mailed you a PDF that I had.

Mike

Feedback Score
    Could either one of you (or someone else) please email me the pdf of the PACT MkIV (NOT XP)?

tire_iron001 AT hot mail dot com

cheers

tire iron
    Last edited by tire iron; 10-04-15 at 19:00. Reason: add email addy