Thread: Larue 13.2" rail (new pic)

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Larue 13.2" rail (new pic)

I have had this rail a few months been to the range a few times but mostly in the safe. The upper is returning to an A4 configuration so I dont need the rail. They are 329$ new from Larue plus shipping. The condition is new in my opnion no srcatches or gouge's.
    I will add a YHM low profile gas block and MI quick disconect socket. I will even install it for you.
    I want 300$ shipped to your door. Trades could be SOPMOD stocks any gen, or DD RIS II.
    Jon
    I added a pic so you can see what it may look like on an M4 barrel this is a 14.5" in the pic

Last edited by ICANHITHIMMAN; 04-05-12 at 10:05. Reason: consolidating adds
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    bump for the weekend
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    trades updated

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    midweek bump I took it off the rifle

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    added a photo

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Bump for a new week

Jonathan Morehouse