Quote Originally Posted by Reagans Rascals View Post
I'd like to know the actual real statistics of violent gun crimes committed in California before and after their ludicrous anti-gun laws were originally passed.....

I'd like to see what actual perceived benefit they believe to have attained by not allowing NFA items or assault weapon with removeable mags or just hi-cap mags in general and so on and so forth....

I would wager a unicorns a dick that crime has increased despite their radical approach to gun control

Crimes can only occur when you do not allow those who are targeted, to defend themselves if the situation should so arise....

does anyone have any credible before and after gun crime stats? that would prove one way or the other?
When you bring up California I can't help but think about the whole border war/guns thing. Is touted that gun shows, "assault weapon" availability, etc are the culprits but California which has banned private sales, requires a waiting period, "assault weapon" ban, etc ranks up there as one of the major players of US guns seized in and around Mexico and is one of the targets of that Demand Form requiring the reporting of multiple long gun sales.