Thread: HR 3523

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

HR 3523

Please contact your reps and ask them to vote no on this bill if/when they ever get the chance to.

These people are INTENT on getting all telecommunications directly controlled by the government in bed with the big providers in this country (Time Warner, Comcast, ect). They want to be monitoring what you are doing online and reporting everything so there is ZERO privacy if you communicate over any electronic means.

You can either go here: http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.php OR just type in thomas.gov into google and type into their search bar HR 3523.

Here is a snippet of what this bill is aiming to do:

`(1) IN GENERAL- The Director of National Intelligence shall establish procedures to allow elements of the intelligence community to share cyber threat intelligence with private-sector entities and to encourage the sharing of such intelligence.
    Last edited by Belmont31R; 03-30-12 at 23:01.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    With the recent tide of legislation; (Executive Order #13575, Executive Order #13528, NDAA, NDRP, etc.) NSA's new multi-billion dollar data mining hub in UT, and the current climate in the DOJ (F&F, militia witch hunt, etc.) this is right in line with things to come.

They would basically be making what they are already doing "legal".
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

They would basically be making what they are already doing "legal".
    Legal, not Lawful.

These are most dangerous kind of criminals: immune from prosecution. Emboldened by that immunity and the power they've accumulated, they're not going to stop. Repeat:

They're not going to stop.

I'm for secession. I want to help found a new republic. Enough of these fascist trash.

End rant.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMETNA View Post
    Legal, not Lawful.

These are most dangerous kind of criminals: immune from prosecution. Emboldened by that immunity and the power they've accumulated, they're not going to stop. Repeat:

They're not going to stop.

I'm for secession. I want to help found a new republic. Enough of these fascist trash.

End rant.
    +1 right there alongside you.
    It's gone "Rogue" & people shrug their shoulders like it's all normal.

A properly educated sixth gradeer could tell you what history has yielded when civilations/cultures/governments etc. have gone down this path....