Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Reasonable Gun Control Laws

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Golly, but is that coming from a member here who, like the other no gun law advocates, is well known for extremist, goofy and flat out embarrassing views? One taking sides with (or perhaps even being one of) those that believe that 9/11 was an inside job? Yes, I believe it is.

Don't worry about me pal, I'm not down to your level yet. But I do appreciate the concern.
    First, I think you just called me a truther, and for that, I would like to invite you to go **** yourself.

Second, I understand that freedom looks scary to a Yankee who was raised in a cage. We'll try to be gentler with you from here on out...but there's a big world out here past the borders of the land of lush black moustaches (on the women).

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Gents - Ease up so this thread doesn't get closed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    The policy may be codified in the law. But they are still more policies in that they affect specific circumstances only -- in the WH, or on a plane. They are not general infringements on the RKBA. They are specific and narrow for specific purposes.

--
    No, these laws affect almost every federal building in the nation, and they are vigorously enforced. Try to bring a concealed handgun into your local FBI district office, federal courthouse, Federal Reserve Building, etc. and see what happens to you when you step-up to be wanded. This is why only a tiny fraction of DC's gun-related homicides occur IN federal buildings, and why a similar phenomenon exists for state buildings with similar enforcement.

Now, please explain your point. Are you taking exception with my statement that vigorous enforcement of laws (often at the expense of personal liberty) results in less crime?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314