Thread: Black Rain Ordance

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Black Rain Ordance

Has anybody heard much about this company? I have a buddy is really looking into purchasing an AR from this company don't want him to make a mistake.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I have a BRO billet set squirreled away for an SBR. 7075T6, Tight fit, truely unique look....needless to say it put it's hooks I me as soon as I saw them. Lot of good in spec uppers/lowers out there, I wanted one that didn't look like every other one I come accross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    Has anybody heard much about this company? I have a buddy is really looking into purchasing an AR from this company don't want him to make a mistake.

Decent Company, decent products, decent customer service, Unique looks...

They are local here in Missouri and we've got a few shops that deal a lot with them and stock a lot of their products... See them a lot at Gun shows too...

NRA Patron Life Member

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    They're over priced in my opinion. But the quality seems to be up there with the likes of Bushmaster and RRA from the ones I've handled and shot.

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't consider that "up there", more like "down"...from the likes of BCM, DD, Colt, etc...
    "Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." - Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Among Other Evils Which Being Unarmed Brings You, It Causes You To Be Despised." - The Prince, Nicolo Machiavelli

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    ^You said it best. I personally would never buy a Black Rain AR but the people at my local gun shop are literally ripping them off the walls. Panic buying has ensued around these parts already

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotinRedneck View Post
    ^You said it best. I personally would never buy a Black Rain AR but the people at my local gun shop are literally ripping them off the walls. Panic buying has ensued around these parts already
    That might be just about everywhere right now.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulture38 View Post
    That might be just about everywhere right now.
    I was hoping this wasn't the case. I went by Cheaper Than Dirt (the actual store in McKinney, TX) and those fools where trying to sell Federal brown box XM193 for $0.50 per round...