Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the start of my first FA build

Feedback Score
    lol so all weapons parts that dont meet your exact qualitydemands are airsoft junk ... that makes sense and what a great base for argumenting your views lol

ive been searching and searching now on the G-mag issue and i find exactly as many sources that claim they are licensed as i find claims that theyre not .. not one single of them is from magpul themselves.. wonder why.. and especially when we all know why Magpul started the PTS division in the first place .. they did that to circumvent the ITAR and sell more grips , stocks and so on outside of the usa, in the beginning magpuls PTS division didnt even make airsoft specifik parts .. they just wrote PTS on their products so they could send them overseas w/o Itar worries, so to me the idea of them making a deal with oberland makes a hell of alot more sense than them ignoring their patent beeing copied ..

ill even paste what Cerberus writes about the G-mags (translated into english by using a translater so it contains errors and bad grammar)

"Available in two colors, Black, Olive, and Dark Earth Brown. A shorter, 20-shot version of the G-Mag is in preparation. This is also called 10-shot version available. The company Magpul has kindly allowed us this ingenious design to use - thanks Magpul!"
    Last edited by kajen; 03-30-12 at 10:41.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I trust it was fun while it lasted.

Done.

AC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12