Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st AR 15 Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
    ... I cant believe I have lost 5 minutes of my life replying to this. ...
    Hey man, I'm a serious n00b to this AR stuff (I'd say much more than where you're at) and I can see myself getting into a similar situation here. Just reading all of these posts, what I would do (for what it's worth) is I would ask polymorpheous what he'd suggest to improve upon the shortcomings he's commented on. That would be a better use of five minutes and a bit more productive. Just my $0.02, if these guys weren't interested in what you're doing they wouldn't have commented.
    Johnnie F. - recovering Statist
    ----------------------------------------------
    Have you read TheTruthAboutGuns.com today?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Fritz View Post
    Just reading all of these posts, what I would do (for what it's worth) is I would ask polymorpheous what he'd suggest to improve upon the shortcomings he's commented on.
    Exactly what I would suggest as well, but no.... The correct thing to do is to go off on a temper tantrum because someone dared to suggest that you could have done better...

That would be a better use of five minutes and a bit more productive.
    Aw, but that wouldn't be as fun as trying to show off all your "cool" friends and connections...

Just my $0.02, if these guys weren't interested in what you're doing they wouldn't have commented.
    Precisely what I tried to communicate in my last post...

If I really didn't care, I wouldn't have responded to the thread in the first place...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is this your first AR-15?

How much did it cost to build?

What do you plan to use it for?

Why would you make an account here and post pictures about your build if you're not open to criticism? So far, the information that's been offered is valid.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
    I agree, great site for info. Wasn't aware there were requirements and no was not looking for info in my first post was just posting some pics of my "worthless" build. Was not looking for validation either bud, just excited about the new gun and put some pictures up, nothing more nothing less. I wasn't aware there were requirements and if the Custom Build Forum was the wrong local for my post then my humble apologies. First day on here so please forgive my mistakes.
    But you wouldn't know that because you were reading ArfCom instead of M4C and only came here after you built your rifle based on the info you got there and from your "knowledgeable" friends.

Yep. Looks like this thread is going to go the same way these "look at my new build" threads always go. Lack of congratulations = butthurt. Hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Hmac; 03-30-12 at 23:16.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    This one is done.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123