Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installed w/ Pics now - Trouble installing a Troy VTAC Alpha Rail

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Good work!

The instructions included with the Alpha Rail are indeed useless. Is that the ACS or ACS-L on your rifle? I just put an ACS-L on my BCM middy w/ the Alpha Rail and I just love the stock. Absolutely love it .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorris View Post
    Good work!

The instructions included with the Alpha Rail are indeed useless. Is that the ACS or ACS-L on your rifle? I just put an ACS-L on my BCM middy w/ the Alpha Rail and I just love the stock. Absolutely love it .
    Its the regular acs. That lower actally lives on my 6.8 hog gun. The lower for this one is on the way back from Geissele, got a bad trigger but they took care of it fast. Great people there. Any way, battery cmpt is nice insurance with all the battery power NV gear, and I agree. Its my fav stock, followed by my SOPMOD

As for the mongo barrel, 22" is needed to get full velocity. The use for the gun is vaporizing ground hogs off a bench. I wont be toting it around much and the weight helps maintain a sight picture while shooting. Its fun to watch the show when the 4000 fps pill hits 'em.
    Last edited by ShrockWorks; 04-01-12 at 10:30.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12