Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: New M&P Shield in 9mm & 40S&W

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    I'm wondering if it will take standard m&P aftermarket sights?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    It would make sense to maintain cross platform parts compatibility as much as possible so hopefully thats the case along with most of the internals. Again, hopefully.

Feedback Score
    Ordered one today for $399 as after reading reviews and seeing various YouTube reviews I drank the Kool Aid and decided to get one. It will likely be late next week at the earliest. Sounds like the best trigger yet on a M&P.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Opting for two here for wife and I.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by saddlerocker View Post
    Up on S&W website
    .40 also Available

In Video 2 they claim maybe a better trigger than any other M&P, with a positive reset.
    Also says available now, dont have to wait for it at retail. (wheres grant?)

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...1_757781_image

Another page showing features, 360 degree look ect...
    http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore...eld/index.html

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IfQbB8JWck
    Video 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pu0...feature=relmfu
    just got a message back from apex tactical solutions that they have`nt got into the innards yet,but will!that`s a good thing for any m&p owner that wants to vastly improve on an otherwise great product.randy over there does terrific things!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    Ordered one today for $399 as after reading reviews and seeing various YouTube reviews I drank the Kool Aid and decided to get one. It will likely be late next week at the earliest. Sounds like the best trigger yet on a M&P.
    Who has it in stock?

And for those buying the Shield, do you have the compact version as well or are you choosing the Shield over the compact?

I only have a full size and was planning on purchasing a compact. Now I can't decide if I should purchase the Shield, a compact or both.

I think I will need to see both side by side and maybe shoot both side by side. I shot the compact previously and thought it was comparable to full size, but since MD doesn't have CCW, I bought full size.

Now that MD may have CCW soon, I'm looking into compact and now the Shield. For those that say they can CCW the full size, I find that it is way too large for me to conceal and carry comfortably all the time (in my house, haha, because I live in the Peoples Republic of MD).
    Last edited by USA; 04-12-12 at 14:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    Who has it in stock?

And for those buying the Shield, do you have the compact version as well or are you choosing the Shield over the compact?

I only have a full size and was planning on purchasing a compact. Now I can't decide if I should purchase the Shield, a compact or both.

I think I will need to see both side by side and maybe shoot both side by side. I shot the compact previously and thought it was comparable to full size, but since MD doesn't have CCW, I bought full size.

Now that MD may have CCW soon, I'm looking into compact and now the Shield. For those that say they can CCW the full size, I find that it is way too large for me to conceal and carry comfortably all the time (in my house, haha, because I live in the Peoples Republic of MD).
    GA Firing Line has three in stock. well, two after I get there today...

are getting more tomorrow or Monday...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    Here's a video through Shooting Times Magazine. It includes an overview plus some live fire.
    "Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." - Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Among Other Evils Which Being Unarmed Brings You, It Causes You To Be Despised." - The Prince, Nicolo Machiavelli

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I must say that S&W sure have been able to generate a lot of buzz for this. Hats off to the marketing department over there.
    Last edited by vaglocker; 04-12-12 at 15:52.
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Feedback Score
    I would like to see a comparison with the PPS.. The pps is taller than 26, and a little less than the g19(just talking about height) . that is why I was looking for a CM9. but if the new trigger is good enough I will go for it..

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    Who has it in stock?

The compact would be nice for magazine compatibility but the shield is likely slimmer overall. so yea buy both. my .02 haha

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast