Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New M&P Shield in 9mm & 40S&W

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo38gn View Post
    Since I held the new gun in my hand today....... and took a quick picture with my phone cam... before the big boss walked in..... I will say this much... sell your LC9's...... It feels very good in the hand, almost a full size grip, single stack, so it's thin, with a compact barrel, a little wider than the LC9 slide... the trigger felt pretty good... but guys have to remember the class of gun it is.. it's not a 1911... I like it, but I only had about 3-4 minutes before I had to abruptly give it up..Oh yaa.. the pinky has a place to rest, with my big paws, I liked that..
    Do we get to see the picture?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by G34Shooter View Post
    Is this thing small enough for pocket carry comfortably?
    Hmmmm, For me, I'd have to say no, it's really about the size of the LC9. But then I have thrown the LC9 in my pocket before. It blows away the LC9 in feel and quality build, trigger also is miles better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Do we get to see the picture?
    I want to share it so bad, I'm just afraid I may get someone in trouble if I do.....
    Last edited by turbo38gn; 04-10-12 at 15:35.
    Jack C.
    cleaned up my gun list for Odie, hope this makes you feel better.. is my target ok? I
    can delete it too..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm hoping that they do make a model without the manual safety. Id love to have a single stack 9mm but if I cant get one without a manual safety im still going with a Kahr.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post
    I'm hoping that they do make a model without the manual safety. Id love to have a single stack 9mm but if I cant get one without a manual safety im still going with a Kahr.
    I agree with this. My issue gun is an M&P 40, and I own an M&P 45 full size as my night stand gun. I would like very much to stick with the M&P platform for my off duty gun, but if I can't get it without a manual safety, or at least one I can remove (Like my M&P 45) then I will pass and get a PM9. Don't know why the would not just stick with the same manual safety design as currently on the M&P's.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    Thanks J
    Last edited by tx1021; 04-07-12 at 10:23. Reason: discretion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tx1021 View Post
    Thanks Jcotton
    I knew someone could figure it out, welcome, keep it to yourself please..
    Jack C.
    cleaned up my gun list for Odie, hope this makes you feel better.. is my target ok? I
    can delete it too..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo38gn View Post

I knew someone could figure it out, welcome, keep it to yourself please..
    Will do and thanks again. I also edited my previous post as to not make it too easy for someone else.

Feedback Score
    Does it come with a few holster options in the plastic box?
    I don't know Magsz, but...This is one of the best quotes ever...
    "Despite reloading like im punching Nancy Pelosi in the face, i still cant reliably get glocks to auto forward, especially 19's."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew78 View Post
    Does it come with a few holster options in the plastic box?
    cardboard box and didn't look in the box, was too busy watching the gun come out to see wwhat was in it...
    Jack C.
    can delete it too..

Feedback Score
    DAMN IT!

thought I found it on PB.....
    I don't know Magsz, but...This is one of the best quotes ever...
    "Despite reloading like im punching Nancy Pelosi in the face, i still cant reliably get glocks to auto forward, especially 19's."

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast