Thread: US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure, Part II

Feedback Score

US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure, Part II

Hi All,

I just completed a write-up for the second part of my analysis of the US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure. For those who are interested you can find it via the link below. Feedback and *constructive* comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Thanks,
    Jimmy
    Last edited by JSantoro; 04-16-12 at 08:01. Reason: astroturfing

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Too much trouble to copy and paste it over here?

Feedback Score
    Nice job jimmy. Will have to take a closer look and go over your math when I have more time.

Definitely one of the more analytically composed analysis but dumbed down enough so you don't lose the ADHD challenged.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What's also welcome and encouraged is that you put the body of your work here for our members to read directly.

Using somebody else's privately-owned venue as a means of bumping your numbers without having coughed up for advertising is basically walking into somebody else's house and wiping your ass with their curtains.

If you want to participate in the forum and link to other info as a part of your participation, fine. All the folks that link to their own blogs, YouTube accounts, bloody online diaries and whatnot do so as a part of active participation where they use the link as a reference to what they are discussing....NOT as the sum total of the discussion's beginning.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons