Thread: US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure, Part II

Feedback Score

US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure, Part II

Hi All,

I just completed a write-up for the second part of my analysis of the US Marine Corps 25-Meter Zeroing Procedure. For those who are interested you can find it via the link below. Feedback and *constructive* comments are welcomed and encouraged.

http://sites.google.com/site/jimmyho...15zero-part-ii

Thanks,
    Jimmy

NOTE:
    JSantoro (Industry Professional/Moderator) closed my last thread on this topic and wrote the following:
    "What's also welcome and encouraged is that you put the body of your work here for our members to read directly.

Using somebody else's privately-owned venue as a means of bumping your numbers without having coughed up for advertising is basically walking into somebody else's house and wiping your ass with their curtains.

If you want to participate in the forum and link to other info as a part of your participation, fine. All the folks that link to their own blogs, YouTube accounts, bloody online diaries and whatnot do so as a part of active participation where they use the link as a reference to what they are discussing....NOT as the sum total of the discussion's beginning."

My response:
    JSantoro, are you out of your mind!? You're way out of line. I started a very similar thread to the one above linking to another of my write-ups here a few years ago and that one was no problem whatsoever. There are no ulterior motives here, what's the problem? Boosting numbers? Advertising? What!? My google site contains a couple write-ups on shooting. There's nothing more to it.

I can't copy & paste the entire article here, including numerous pictures; it's too long. Have you even looked at it!?

You've got to be kidding me about this. You are interfering with legitimate gun discussions, please take your attitude somewhere else and desist.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No doubt reopening the thread and criticizing a mod will score you big points.
    Certified Glock Armorer

Feedback Score
    And the point of trying to slam one of the Industry Profession/Moderators is??...

I don't think that will get you very far, in this forum or with this thread.

You could always try to spend a couple paragraphs explaining what you did, and maybe throw in a pic or two, and then have the link to the full write-up for the in-depth report.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you don't like the rules here why bother to post?