I couldn't find a review on it anywhere, so I just went ahead and bought it. I just got it in the mail. I have to make the disclaimer that I am not a expert at firearms.

First impression was very good. It fit perfectly into my Rock River arms match lower. So good that you don't need the wedge.

Scoped the rifling on the stainless steel barrel. Excellent rifling and very smooth.

Receiver is all aluminum and bolt is all steel. Charge handle is aluminum. Below are some pictures.

One negative about olympic arms is the magazine is different from the other manufacturers. See picture below. Top magazine is what came with the upper.

It looks like they solved the issues that Wildcat showed in the old posts. Firing pin comes out far but not far enough to hit the breech. The chamfer on the extract slot is sharp. Bottom of the bolt is ramped so that it does not scratch up the magazine. I don't see any contact between the magazine and bolt.

I live in the city. It will take me a couple of weeks before I can get to a range. I need to look at spacing between the rim of cartridge and bolt, how it extracts, try all the different ammos. I plan to put a 1000 rounds through it at the range.