Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Correct way to leave feedback

Feedback Score

Correct way to leave feedback

The feedback forum is relatively new, with just a handful of threads now.

If we want to leave feedback for a user who already has a thread started by someone else- Should we just reply a +1 on that existing thread, or start a whole new one? Replying sounds easier, although it will eventually be a pain to search for the member you're looking for unless some sort of alphabetized list is made.

It would really be nice if there was a way to see feedback totals when you hit their profile button. I don't think any other boards have that feature (yet).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisara

If we want to leave feedback for a user who already has a thread started by someone else- Should we just reply a +1 on that existing thread, or start a whole new one? Replying sounds easier, although it will eventually be a pain to search for the member you're looking for unless some sort of alphabetized list is made.

It would really be nice if there was a way to see feedback totals when you hit their profile button. I don't think any other boards have that feature (yet).
    That's a good question. I guess I need to help out in here and get this squared away.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisara

For the time being please add a +1 and a comment (if you wish) to an existing thread. If one does not exist please start one using only the member's screen name in the Title. That way it will be easier to search Titles, available in the Search, for that individual's name.
    Last edited by M4arc; 01-17-07 at 19:27.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Actually, there is an RC car forum I belong to that, I think, has feedback on the user profile. Pretty cool feature.

I have been slack on this board about giving people feedback. I guess I should get my ass in gear.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s
    Actually, there is an RC car forum I belong to that, I think, has feedback on the user profile. Pretty cool feature.

I have been slack on this board about giving people feedback. I guess I should get my ass in gear.
    I'll run it up the flag pole and see if it's possible.

That's okay, I was behind as well...until a few minutes ago

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Any plans to compile a list like over at TOS or anything of that nature? Seems to work pretty well...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD
    Any plans to compile a list like over at TOS or anything of that nature? Seems to work pretty well...
    We're kicking around several ideas but feel free to offer suggestions as well. So far, I really like the idea of a profile based feedback system, much like ebay.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Feedback direct in the profile would be the best, I agree.

Right now the sales forum is slow enough that the individual threads work, and they probably will for a while.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    I wish I had some more $$ to leave feedback
    “For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You may have noticed that I've edited a few titles, trimming them down just the screen name in order to keep them short and easy to search/browse.

So if you see a note at the bottom of your post where it was edited by me don't freak out, I did not remove anything from the body of your post.

Thanks for your understanding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast