Thread: New Colt

Feedback Score

New Colt

Just picked up a new Colt LE 6920 on Saturday. Sighted it in on Sunday.What a nice rifle took a bit to get it on paper but once there shot very nice groups at 50 yds. I screwed up and wore my contacts which are set for pistol shooting the 200 yd target I could barely make out but did manage to keep them on the target of 12" circle. This is my second AR I also have a Rock River DCM model that is very accurate . So now what options should I start with on the Colt? I am thinking of changing the handguard to something that I can add a small bipod. I took the handle off and have a reddot on it now. But thinking of installing that new Nikon scope made for AR's does anyone have any advice on optics. Thanks Gus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You should leave everything as-is, buy lots of ammo and sign up for a carbine class.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You should read the stickied threads and use the Search features, if for no other reason than to find out as to whether or not this series of questions has been asked before.

The stuck threads are there for the specific purpose of answering common or frequently-asked questions, and to denote any specific rules pertaining to the subforum in which they are posted. You'll find them in every subfroum.

The Search features will allow you to seek out and find existing threads, in which you may, of course, participate....but reading first is strongly encouraged.

Specifically, Royal has the right of it, so maybe this'd be a good place to start: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=28658
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons