Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score

G&R Tactical

Does G&R Tactical do custom AR builds? I thought I saw a post on another web site that they do so, but the G&R web site does not reflect that they do. I left them a message, but I must have called too late on Friday.

I've been considering IF I decide to go over the $1,400.00 mark, maybe I should just have it custom built. If G&R does not build them, any recommendations?

(I'm going to decide soon on what to buy, so these uniformed threads will stop in the near future)
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

"The nine most terrifying words in the english language are 'I'm from the Government and I'm here to help'." Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes they do, you might want to post your questions in the G&R dealer section of the site. Grant will take care of you.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I'll do so, thank you.
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

"The nine most terrifying words in the english language are 'I'm from the Government and I'm here to help'." Ronald Reagan