Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AAC .300 BLK rifle....

Feedback Score

AAC .300 BLK rifle....

Looks good, carbine length gas??? Decent deal?? http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...le&groupid=714

Feedback Score
    Carbine, yes.

Rob

Feedback Score

AAC .300 BLK rifle....

Yes, good deal. I started getting more heavily into 300 BLK in about January as the ban talk was hot and heavy. Price i paid wax $160 more so that one is a good deal. I picked up an earlier version that had the URX III instead of the 3.1 on the one you linked to.

As for the gun - it was very well done. All the staking was done properly. I can't remember what it is exactly but the BCG is coated with some newer finish - very slick and easy to clean. Somewhere along the way I was told they were using a Geiselle trigger they had made specifically for this rifle - I couldn't find any markings on the trigger group like the ones on my other Geiselle triggers. Maybe it is one of the ones his wife is making now? And, I know this is completely irrelevant but AAC sends their stuff in pretty cool packaging - nice to see someone put the effort into that not just send a blank cardboard box out.

Spooky.

Feedback Score
    For a complete rifle - to me thats alittle much. I put mine together with a Complete CMMG upper- $500 and built the lower $300. Now that was prior to Sandy Hook. You could go with just a barrel swap on an AR you already own for a whole lot less!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnutAF View Post
    For a complete rifle - to me thats alittle much. I put mine together with a Complete CMMG upper- $500 and built the lower $300. Now that was prior to Sandy Hook. You could go with just a barrel swap on an AR you already own for a whole lot less!
    I can buy a base model hyundai two door car for cheap. Why would anyone pay higher money for a Porsche. It has two doors and an engine just like the hyundai does.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    ...Why would anyone pay higher money for a Porsche. ...
    I haven't and won't.

Feedback Score

AAC .300 BLK rifle....

The AAC is a nice rifle, with a few top shelf parts: KAC rail, AAC muzzle device, Geissele trigger, Nickel Boron BCG that add to the value (and price). If I was buying a factory 300BLK rifle, it would probably be AAC or Daniel Defense.

Feedback Score
    Grizzly16
    And you do know what they say about fools and money right! My $800 dollar 300 Blk will run with any $1400 dollar rifle ! Now what was your point? Why have a car that goes 200 mph when you can't ever drive 200 mph? What just so you can say you can?
    Last edited by GunnutAF; 08-28-13 at 18:01.

Feedback Score

AAC .300 BLK rifle....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnutAF View Post
    Grizzly16
    And you do know what they say about fools and money right! My $800 dollar 300 Blk will run with any $1400 dollar rifle ! Now what was your point? Why have a car that goes 200 mph when you can't ever drive 200 mph? What just so you can say you can?
    His money, his choice.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    His money, his choice.
    Yep, the CMMG/Delton is just as good as BCM/Colt has been well hashed a few times already.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast