Thread: All you MWS, KAC SR-25, DPMS owners.....

Feedback Score

All you MWS, KAC SR-25, DPMS owners.....

I trust that if these mags fit in the SR-25, they will fit in the LMT MWS correct??
    If so, is anyone gonna bite on any of these?

http://www.botachtactical.com/asc320blstst.html

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Yes, those ought to fit. With PMAGs being avaialable, though, I don't see the point. I know that others have used ASC with great success and I do appreciate that they are trying to fill the void for many other calibers.

Magpul has a known quality associated with it that inspires confidence and their customer service is top notch. The ASC mags may be a close substitute for KAC mags (not perfect, though) for those who prefer stainless mags. I think that I will just go with KAC if I decide to go that route. Also, anything that takes the demand pressures of PMAGs would be a bonus for the community.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Pmags

Why spend more, P-mags worked fine for me in my DPMS and work fine for me now in my KAC for less.

Feedback Score
    Very true, Magpul for $20 a pop (maybe even less if you shop around) can't be beat. I was looking for a steel mag without the cost of the KAC or Larue.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    ASC uses old cproducts molds and the one cproducts mag I had didn fit in my mws. It was out of spec. I've heard asc has fixed this with newer mags, but some old stock c products & asc mags are still out there

Feedback Score
    I think I will keep it easy and stick with a known.....Magpul. Thanks for all the replies.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I have a MWS and the Pmags works fine after they replaced the 1st generation mag bodies. So I echo all the previous post and add that Botach is sketchy at time so I rather avoid dealing with them if possible. That all said I'll pass.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Ill stick with PMAGs