Quote Originally Posted by GunnutAF View Post
El Cid
I take it you have zero experience shooting anything but paper? Cause if you had you'd know what a 30 caliber High powered round will do to two legged perps! The 110 Vmax will put BG's down -bet your life on it! The Atlanta Arms 125 gr pink tip ammo would be my second choice for Indoors SD. Next is what I use, 130 gr Speer HP's I wanted something with some barrier penertration just incase.
All supers no subs for me
If I have shot anyone with any caliber I would not be stupid enough to post it on the Internet. We aren't talking about any 30 caliber... We are discussing the 300 BLK. Have you, or anyone else for that matter, shot "two legged perps" with 300 BLK?

As I've said before... I may be proven wrong but I don't see the justification for the hype on this caliber. I'm open to learning more about it but I don't see how it improves my ability to stop a threat over 5.56. This is especially true for our warfighters down range as 300 BLK runs out of gas in a hurry.

I have not heard of a single use of it on a person and when people make statements that it's "extremely deadly" because they shot some water bottles it just furthers my belief that nobody knows what it will do.

I'll say it again... If I feel it's necessary to step up from 5.56 it will be to the proven 7.62x51.