Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End plate with sling attachment?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

End plate with sling attachment?

What are you using that's working really well on your AR Pistol?
    Thanks
    A/M

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    What are you using that's working really well on your AR Pistol?
    Thanks
    A/M
    If you are looking for a QD attatchment, you cannot go wrong with the Noveske.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DNRIF
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 01-17-14 at 14:11.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    not using one as my lower had QD built into the billet. but i would go for a nice QD endplate

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=3346
    Last edited by Ops; 01-17-14 at 14:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    +1 for the Fortis. I've used about seven of them in various builds. They stake wonderfully and I've run both an AR pistol and carbine pretty hard with a single point sling with no signs of failure. I highly recommend them. I used to be a Noveske guy, and steel is great and all, but why not save a little weight and get some extra blackness out of your gun?

Feedback Score
    Noveske, Spikes, Magpul... not all QD. There's a ton of just plain jane loops and such on endplates too.... most of those are super inexpensive.

I opted for a double loop plate, and the one caveat I'll pass along is that the top was fully round, and had almost zero clearance with the charging handle. My LE6920 has a flat on the top of the end plate to make some room. So, Mr. File was called to duty, and the new end plate for the AR pistol got a flat top and a refinish with K-Kote. Not a huge PITBs at all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Went with the MagPul ASAP.
    Until you have put one of these on at Midnight without a third hand to help you get that little wedge in place, well you just haven't lived a full life.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I use my noveske just fine.

Feedback Score
    I prefer steel to aluminum and Impact makes nice one.

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.c...ns-components/

Feedback Score
    Troy pro sling mount. No need to stake the castle nut. Puts the QD in the perfect spot on left hand side. With a raptor, doesn't really but me much but some have qualms about the FA being semi a pain to press in due to it. I don't really bother with the whole endplate mount on pistols personally.

Will never run anything diff on the pistol as it adds a tad bit of much needed weight out back to help keep the gun somewhat balanced weight wise.
    Last edited by discreet; 01-25-14 at 11:15.
    From TOS ... "buy the shit out of that thing, all the mil spec is just nonsense."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet View Post
    Troy pro sling mount. No need to stake the castle nut. Puts the QD in the perfect spot on left hand side. With a raptor, doesn't really but me much but some have qualms about the FA being semi a pain to press in due to it. I don't really bother with the whole endplate mount on pistols personally.

Will never run anything diff on the pistol as it adds a tad bit of much needed weight out back to help keep the gun somewhat balanced weight wise.
    I've been using the troy pro mount as well - very happy with it. Nice and easy and gives a nice stop for the SB15 brace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast