Quote Originally Posted by KintlaLake View Post
Anyone who places an order with G&R and doesn't get the service they expect can call or e-mail and get an answer.

I've placed several orders via G&R's website, and I always get an immediate (automated) e-mail confirmation. Shortly thereafter, I get an automated (QuantumView) shipping notification and (because I live just 150 miles from G&R) my order arrives at my door the next business day.

Fan-damn-tastic.

Tuesday I placed an order and received immediate confirmation -- but no shipping notice. Yesterday I replied to the confirmation e-mail and asked if there was a problem -- within five minutes I got an apology from Grant, along with an explanation of an unexpected shortage and a projected ship date. Since I wasn't ordering in a state of emergency, that was fine.

Simple.

The way I see it, I'm responsible for half of the customer-service equation. And I'll continue to do business with G&R Tactical.

Thanks for the input. As I go along in this business, I find that people have VERY few patience. What is funny is that when I order things from manufacturers, they don't ship things out quickly or keep me in the loop as to the status of my order. Do I complain on the internet about it? Nope. I just understand that people either get busy, run out of things or have a bunch of orders ahead of mine (which is basically happened here).

C4