Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    BCM "blemished" lower: Arrived well ahead of expected delivery (almost caught my FFL by surprise.)
    Aimpoint T-1 & mount: Arrived well-packaged and in lightning-fast manner.

Pricing on both was excellent, CS & process was seamless and smoth. This is now my "go to" vendor for pretty much anything in their usual product line.

Thanks, Grant!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Just received a BCM BLEM lower from G&R. This is the fourth lower and second BLEM I've bought from Grant. Just like the first I can't see why it is a BLEM. I'm very happy. You will be too! I also received my Charles Darwin Bible. I am looking forward to reading this with my almost 13 year old son who has had many questions and concerns this year. Thanks Grant.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I have ordered items on two different occasions with G&R Tactical. A BCM lower shipped to my local FFL and some Colt parts/BCM bolt. G&R has a great selection of items from Colt and BCM, so if one is looking these harder to find items, G&R is the place to go. Service was good and shipping was efficient. Can't go wrong with G&R Tactical.

NC

Feedback Score
    Ordered a 16" BCM upper and received it right on time for a good price. Good people and I recommend them for anything AR related. I plan on shopping there again down the road.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ordered a BCM Lower parts kit and it arrived in quick fashion. G&R is the company I like to support. Thanks Grant

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Grant. I ordered two Colt upper conversion kits last Friday and they came today. Thanks for the super fast shipping, even though you were just getting back from SHOT. Great price too!

Feedback Score
    Just DROS my new BCM Recce 14 kmr-a-
    Grant could not have been better to work with! They actually answer their phones and respond to emails say day! Great product and fantastic service, will definitely buy from G&R again!

Thanks Grant!

Feedback Score
    I just purchased a complete BCM lower with Geissele SSA trigger, law enforcement order. I could not have had a better experience. The lower arrived via fast shipping, with trigger installed at a great price. Grant and Tamara provided great service and were a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you all.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I posted in the "Where Can I Get It" thread the other day looking for a Grey BCM Mod3 grip. I couldn't find them anywhere. Grant requested I email him. I sent him an email and said if he had one I'd also take a Gunfighter stock. He replied that he didn't have any grey grips in stock but had a take-off I could have free of charge! I received the stock and grip two days later.
    Thanks Grant!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Ordered a Vortex Strike Eagle from G&R Tactical on Monday. Grant and Tamara treated me right as a retired LEO and gave me a generous discount. I just got the scope from UPS today and I am very pleased.

Thanks for the great service.

Dan

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast