Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Daniel Defense lower arrived exactly as ordered, quicker than expected.

Thanks Grant.

Feedback Score
    A+ for G&R Tactical from me!!!

After months of looking and then waiting for the new current S&W 5 free Pmags promo to start I decided to not only order my very first AR-15 (style) Rifle,
    but my very first weapon bought online and shipped.

(I Admit i was a little worried how everything work work out, but having been a member over at MP-Pistol with Grant for the last few years helped)

Everything worked out perfect (well-almost.. lol)
    I picked up my New S&W M&P 15 M.O.E. and noticed an empty zip-lock baggie
    inside the hard case marked "Made in China" and had NO CLUE what that was
    or what was supposed to be inside it.

We did my BG check paid my FFL dealer his fee's then drove the full 4 or 5 blocks home.

After we got home I started going through everything and found a loose small silver key on a small silver key ring.
    (also attached was the head of a second broken/smashed little silver key... lol)

I found it funny and no need to contact Grant because I already have 2 or 3 Smith (master) locks, 4 or 5 Ruger pistol/revolver locks, 1 cool little kel-tec lock,
    2 mossberg big yellow shotgun locks, and a few others...
    All still in the boxes the guns came in. ( that for some reason I'm to scared to get rid of. )
    I have one of those doors on my gun safe with all the built in holsters.

It didn't hurt I was in love with my new rifle!!!!

PLUS seeing it came in a hard S&W rifle case **both thumbs up!!** that was one thing i did not have.

While shopping around i seen that the bushmasters (most) come in a nice hard case and never read anything or heard anyone talk about the Smith coming with one.

That's why i still give G&R an A+ for shipping, A++ for price, and A+++ for the feeling of doing business with an HONEST American small business owner/operator!

p.s. Grant,
    Let me know if you find a small keyless lock laying around the shop or where ever and i can shoot you back the key. (lol)
    It would be way cheaper for me to pop the little silver key (and quarter key) in just a letter and mail it to you than anyone have to pay just to ship a keyless lock.

>>sorry for long post it's pouring outside and i'm dying to shoot my new rifle. plus i thought it was a funny story and wanted to share it<<

EDIT ADDED: I called S&W because I had a few questions and talked to a very nice rep and I found out a few things talked weather and stuff
    then i told him the funny story about the lonely little silver key (and a quarter key) and he offered to send me a new lock and key.
    He told me he usually hears locks no keys I told him not to worry about it and I would be fine with just the stronger (mass 10lb) trigger spring for my M&P 9c pistol
    but he insisted he include the lock.
    That was the 2nd time i have ever had to call S&W customer service and both times were awesome and even learned a few things.
    *except why the made the laser controls for the NEW "Bodyguard" .380 ambidextrous, but then made the manual safety right handed only*
    I'm 101% lefty.
    Last edited by PdxMotoxer; 03-12-10 at 03:38.

Feedback Score
    Another big +1 for Grant. Got two of his flashlight bodies in the mail yesterday, and me and the boys built them up. What fun.
    Thanks Grant unique parts, and a great price, with fast shipping!

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to post another thanks to Grant....

I FINALLY got to take my S&W M&P15 M.O.E. out today and put 300+ rounds
    through it FLAWLESSLY!!

It ran perfect, I shot 200rds of Federal 55g that i picked up from wal-mart and then another 100+ rds of CCI blazer I picked up from a local gunshop.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great LPK and great guy to do business with!!!! I needed a grip screw and Grant added one to the parts kit. Thanks Grant, really appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)

Thumbs up

+1 for G&R Tactical.

I placed an order for an M&P 9 C with several custom features as offered by G&R Tactical. Best prices around, hands down. Will buy my full size M&P 9 from Grant next month.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think it's the fastest shipping I've ever gotten. GREAT prices too! Now if he could just carry mayflower gear...and or nylon gear

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

G & R ALWAYS rocks!

Got a new build coming together, and Grant's Aimpoint Micro T-1 and ADM co-witness mount shall ride astride her!

Just ordered an H-buffer and Surefire light for her today - can't wait to leave feedback on them, too!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score

G&R TACTICAL

Recently purchased from Grant, an "open box sale" combo EoTech 557 HWS & 4X multiplier w/ FTS mount.

This was my first dealing's with G&R Tactical. Great experience!, AWSOME price!, very fast processing and shipping!

Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Finally found time to mount it all on my M4, SWEEEEET!!

Thank you very much Grant!

Count me as a newbie to this forum, and a definite returning customer.
    0622 hours, 23 October 1983, Beirut Lebanon. 220 Marines, 18 Sailors, and 3 Soldiers of 24th Marine Amphibious Unit KIA as a direct result of the Iranian directed and supported Hezbollah terrorist truck bombing of the Headquarters of the Battalion Landing Team (BLT 1/8), 1st Battalion 8th Marine Regiment.

Know that the Iranian government has never been held accountable by our government, for the deaths of my fellow Peacekeepers.

Semper Fidelis to God, Country, and our Corps!
    Michael

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I purchased a BCM 16" lightweight middy from Grant at his shop. He could not have been more helpful. I told him that this was my first AR, and he walked me through field stripping, cleaning, etc. Not only did I end up with a top notch rifle, but an education as well. It was also refreshing to be at a store where I didn't feel pressured to buy anything I didn't need, to the contrary, he actually told me several places to save money until I really knew what I want.
    The bottom line, Grant is a great guy to work with, and I recommend him to all of my friends who are in the market.

Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast