Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KintlaLake View Post
    Anyone who places an order with G&R and doesn't get the service they expect can call or e-mail and get an answer.

I've placed several orders via G&R's website, and I always get an immediate (automated) e-mail confirmation. Shortly thereafter, I get an automated (QuantumView) shipping notification and (because I live just 150 miles from G&R) my order arrives at my door the next business day.

Fan-damn-tastic.

Tuesday I placed an order and received immediate confirmation -- but no shipping notice. Yesterday I replied to the confirmation e-mail and asked if there was a problem -- within five minutes I got an apology from Grant, along with an explanation of an unexpected shortage and a projected ship date. Since I wasn't ordering in a state of emergency, that was fine.

Simple.

The way I see it, I'm responsible for half of the customer-service equation. And I'll continue to do business with G&R Tactical.

Thanks for the input. As I go along in this business, I find that people have VERY few patience. What is funny is that when I order things from manufacturers, they don't ship things out quickly or keep me in the loop as to the status of my order. Do I complain on the internet about it? Nope. I just understand that people either get busy, run out of things or have a bunch of orders ahead of mine (which is basically happened here).

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    As I go along in this business, I find that people have VERY few patience. What is funny is that when I order things from manufacturers, they don't ship things out quickly or keep me in the loop as to the status of my order. Do I complain on the internet about it? Nope. I just understand that people either get busy, run out of things or have a bunch of orders ahead of mine (which is basically happened here).
    Grant, what you really want isn't patience -- it's perspective.

Tantrums are thrown by people who have a solar view of their place in the scheme of things. Fact is, real life ain't that way. The result of realizing that the world doesn't revolve around any one person, even when money changes hands, is perspective.

Keep doin' what you're doin', know that the overwhelming majority of your customers respect what you do, and remember the words of Samuel Clemens:

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

KintlaLake
    KintlaLake Blog

"Blasphemy is an epithet bestowed by superstition upon common sense." (Robert Green Ingersoll)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    You ordered some rare items that I thought I had in stock (was mistaken). I had to order a couple of the items you wanted as I was short. They got delayed which is why your order was delayed.

Sad to say we are also overly busy (maybe too busy for our own good). Sometimes orders get pushed to the side when they shouldn't. We are not perfect for sure, but strive to do the best we can.

You sent me a PM asking if it was normal that your order was delayed and I answered that it wasn't and would get your order out the next day. You then came back with a "cancel my order." If you had wanted to cancel the order in the first place, why bother asking what the status was?? That is why you got the reply that you did.

I would also like to add, that your card was never charged. I really don't think people can leave negative feedback when your order was never placed or CC charged. I can understand if you were charged money and you didn't receive the product, but that never happened.

If you wish to discuss this further, please take it offline as the feedback forum is not the place for discussions.

C4
    Hi Grant -

Just FYI, the PM you sent me about the delay didn't say that my order was shipping out the next day, or else I would have let the order stand. Probably just an oversight, which I completely understand, but the PM that came back just said you had been busy and sorry for the delay in the order.

And I'll leave it at that..no discussion warranted. Just leaving feedback.

Dan
    A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches...

Feedback Score

Just a Quick Q

Are u suppling suppressors. I am looking to set up a LMT 10.5 with a Troy 10in rail and a suppressor probably a gemtech but im still researcing those. I wanted to go for the rail overlap look with the suppressor, near as i can tell the troy has the only inside diameter large enough. Thoughts

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylekelvin View Post
    Are u suppling suppressors. I am looking to set up a LMT 10.5 with a Troy 10in rail and a suppressor probably a gemtech but im still researcing those. I wanted to go for the rail overlap look with the suppressor, near as i can tell the troy has the only inside diameter large enough. Thoughts
    Yes we are. I do know know of any .223 can that will fit inside of the Troy rails (FYI).

C4

Feedback Score
    Is there any rail/can combo, im starting to think there isnt probably just get a combo htat has the smallest gap

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylekelvin View Post
    Is there any rail/can combo, im starting to think there isnt probably just get a combo htat has the smallest gap

Not that I can think of. You also most likely won't be able to use a 10" rail with a 10.5" barrels along with a can that use an adaptor as you won't be able to push the can far enough back.

C4

Feedback Score

Talking

I just bought my first AR (ADS) from Grant. He took a lot of time to discuss my options, and how to's for the AR. i have nothing but good things to say about G&R. They're definately getting my business, I highly recommend them!

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I placed an order for a TA31RCOM4 ACOG from Grant a few weeks ago along with a ton of Hornady 75 grain TAP Practice ammo, 2 sets of KAC rails and a few other goodies.

Every transaction has been excellent. I recommend GR Tactical 110%.

Feedback Score
    I made my first order from Grant last week. 3 magpul mags and a LULA. I immediately received a confirmation email from Grant's e-com software robot with all my order info and order number. The items shipped the next day with a tracking number, and were received on time and as advertised. I can't ask for more than that.

I will be making another order for an LMT trigger group (among other things) in the near future.

Thanks Grant.

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast